A

anyoneshorizon

Jun 8, 2022
I hate the feeling of my muscles moving when I smile amor talk. I hate the way my lips and cheeks move when I talk. I can't stop hating myself. I wish I had different features that didn't make me feel so uncomfortable all the time. I feel the muscles pull my lips down giving me a permanent frown. It's so unfair it's something that influences so much of my life yet I have such little control over it. I wish I could change my face.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: mateodolores, Venus13, Sick of it all and 3 others
ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
Same. I don't even like my ethnicity so as you can imagine any part of my body sickens me to the core deeply, and I'm not attractive either so it's a bad time all the time

• Hugs
Reactions: mateodolores, waitingforrest and WhatPowerIs
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Same. I don't even like my ethnicity so as you can imagine any part of my body sickens me to the core deeply, and I'm not attractive either so it's a bad time all the time
I pretty much relate to both of your guys' experiences. I honest to god hate my ethnicity and I hate that I was born like this. Just fucking sucks all around.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: mateodolores, Nolan96, Un- and 2 others
haiku

haiku

Soon™
Aug 31, 2021
100% same ;-;

• Hugs
Reactions: mateodolores, waitingforrest and WhatPowerIs
ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
I pretty much relate to both of your guys' experiences. I honest to god hate my ethnicity and I hate that I was born like this. Just fucking sucks all around.
it's a terrible kind of hell becasuse you really can't explain it to people without them thinking you're nuts, and there also isn't anything you can do about it. So if someone tells you to just get confidence or the generic workout, haircut, clothes and what not it's pointless when the problem is the skin you wear

• Hugs
Reactions: mateodolores, Un-, Sick of it all and 1 other person
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
it's a terrible kind of hell becasuse you really can't explain it to people without them thinking you're nuts, and there also isn't anything you can do about it. So if someone tells you to just get confidence or the generic workout, haircut, clothes and what not it's pointless when the problem is the skin you wear
You're right 100%, I don't think I even have the confidence to bring it up in counseling and I don't think my counselor is even equipped enough to deal with the problem so I'm just dealing with this self hate that has no release.

• Hugs
Reactions: mateodolores, Sick of it all, ikadasui and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that it must be torture being trapped in a body that you hate. It's true that life is largely determined by factors out of our control, it's all very unfair. I'm sorry that you suffer like this.

Reactions: mateodolores