LikeAPendulum

LikeAPendulum

Aug 25, 2022
I don't feel as suicidal as before. Perhaps I've become numb, but despite the misery I faced in the past weeks and month, i noticed the determination I had to die started to dissipate recently.

If there is a god, then god is a funny man. Cause every time I reconsidered, life throws a brick in my face and reminds me why I wanted to die in the first place.

Or perhaps my mind is naturally disassociating from panic or fear when you are near death. The human mind has ways to make you die happy, after all.

• Hugs
Reactions: mind_split, Kit1, tiger b and 2 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Your username checks out at least :).

Maeve

Maeve

The screaming never stops
Jul 17, 2023
Feel you
It feels like im a beaten dog
Live gives me a little kibble and puts a bowl in sight but once i stand up and try to reach the bowl it kickes me to the ground.
I wonder how long this dog is going to stand up again until he finally perishes

I wish you the best<3

• Love
Reactions: Kore
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
I don't feel as suicidal as before. Perhaps I've become numb, but despite the misery I faced in the past weeks and month, i noticed the determination I had to die started to dissipate recently.

If there is a god, then god is a funny man. Cause every time I reconsidered, life throws a brick in my face and reminds me why I wanted to die in the first place.

Or perhaps my mind is naturally disassociating from panic or fear when you are near death. The human mind has ways to make you die happy, after all.
I have mood swings that match that. There are times when I am planning my departure with determination to times when I don't even think about it.

It is a common thing