S

Stormboxer

Mar 3, 2022
I don't know how you people can write stuff that makes sense. I hate how most people here are able to communicate like normal human beings. Because if all of you are at the lowest a person can be what does that make me? At least you guys might have felt normal at one point, at least you might have talked to people and experienced some facet of a normal life. I'm not even a person at this point.

I am on my last days and I have nothing but brain fog. I've seen so many farewell threads on this site that would make anyone tear up, so many threads full of people making connections or having genuine conversations. IM SO FUCKED UP I CANT EVEN MAKE CONNECTIONS ONLINE let alone real life. I had the chance to learn new things and grow with my time here but I wasted it all. There is nothing for me in this world.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Regen, foreverfalling, TigerFestival and 6 others
meetapple

meetapple

Mage
Jun 3, 2021
Some people have the gift of gab. It doesn't mean you are a loser.

• Aww..
Reactions: TigerFestival and Stormboxer
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I'm the same, my anxiety and ADHD makes communicating very hard so I just keep to one line responses online and don't have any social contact IRL

• Hugs
Reactions: Regen, TigerFestival and Stormboxer
catflowers

catflowers

Experienced
Jul 31, 2022
I don't know how you people can write stuff that makes sense. I hate how most people here are able to communicate like normal human beings. Because if all of you are at the lowest a person can be what does that make me? At least you guys might have felt normal at one point, at least you might have talked to people and experienced some facet of a normal life. I'm not even a person at this point.

I am on my last days and I have nothing but brain fog. I've seen so many farewell threads on this site that would make anyone tear up, so many threads full of people making connections or having genuine conversations. IM SO FUCKED UP I CANT EVEN MAKE CONNECTIONS ONLINE let alone real life. I had the chance to learn new things and grow with my time here but I wasted it all. There is nothing for me in this world.
i'm a lonely fuck too half the time when i make comments on this forum people say i left a shitty disrespectful comment

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: TigerFestival, Stormboxer, jodes2 and 2 others
Girl-shaped Wound

Girl-shaped Wound

In love with a person that doesn't exist
Feb 19, 2022
I'm sorry that you feel this way. Living with brain fog is an absolute hell. It's so hard to explain to someone who has not experienced it how it ruins your ability to function, not to mention enjoy being alive. My brain is completely fried despite not taking any illegal drugs, how unfair is that? All because I was born with ADHD...
I relate to you being unable to connect to others IRL or online. I have a particular personality/interests plus mental disorders that make it even worse. It's extremely difficult for me to find someone that I actually become emotionally attached to – and who will care about me as well. You have no idea how many times I wanted to be friends with someone I saw online SO MUCH, but it didn't work out. They were similar people to me too, so all I can assume is that it was some combination of bad luck and me fucking up constantly by doing... something, idk what, wrong.
You are not alone with those shitty feelings 🫂

• Hugs
Reactions: Regen, TigerFestival, Stormboxer and 1 other person
catflowers

catflowers

Experienced
Jul 31, 2022
I'm sorry that you feel this way. Living with brain fog is an absolute hell. It's so hard to explain to someone who has not experienced it how it ruins your ability to function, not to mention enjoy being alive. My brain is completely fried despite not taking any illegal drugs, how unfair is that? All because I was born with ADHD...
I relate to you being unable to connect to others IRL or online. I have a particular personality/interests plus mental disorders that make it even worse. It's extremely difficult for me to find someone that I actually become emotionally attached to – and who will care about me as well. You have no idea how many times I wanted to be friends with someone I saw online SO MUCH, but it didn't work out. They were similar people to me too, so all I can assume is that it was some combination of bad luck and me fucking up constantly by doing... something, idk what, wrong.
You are not alone with those shitty feelings 🫂
im done with my life online everryone hates me

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: TigerFestival, Un- and jodes2
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There is also nothing here for me in this world. I've always been bad at writing and communicating and I've never really been able to relate to people at all, it's just the way that I am but I would rather be alone anyway. It really is such a depressing existence and I'm sorry that you suffer like this.

• Love
Reactions: TigerFestival
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
Only thing I can feel is vague terror …

• Love
Reactions: foreverfalling and TigerFestival
foreverfalling

foreverfalling

Experienced
Jul 22, 2022
I can understand you feel all alone in your situation, and that you feel you have it much worse than other people because of what you see. I've often felt a similar way and feel unable to express myself either. I'm sure there may be other people that feel similar, and perhaps just aren't posting or are unable to. I think that it makes you all the more human to be able to recognise this loneliness and to admit to it.

Reactions: Regen