L

Lone

Aug 16, 2018
My life has been going to shit in the past couple of weeks and I don't know how to respond. Too many things went wrong too quickly and I'm just in a really bad place mentally and I need to rant about it so I'm just going to make a list of the things that are going wrong and put it up here:

1) none of my friends will talk to me and I have no idea why.

2) My results in my exams have been really bad, I nearly failed two papers and I know I would've done better if I'd studied

3) my depression is getting worse and I can't do anything about it because I don't have the money to see a therapist and my family won't pay for it

4) I've been messing up even the simplest of things and it's really getting to me.

( I'm sorry if this was weird, I just needed to get this stuff out of my mind)

Reactions: Comatose11, lv-gras, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
My life has been going to shit in the past couple of weeks and I don't know how to respond. Too many things went wrong too quickly and I'm just in a really bad place mentally and I need to rant about it so I'm just going to make a list of the things that are going wrong and put it up here:

1) none of my friends will talk to me and I have no idea why.

2) My results in my exams have been really bad, I nearly failed two papers and I know I would've done better if I'd studied

3) my depression is getting worse and I can't do anything about it because I don't have the money to see a therapist and my family won't pay for it

4) I've been messing up even the simplest of things and it's really getting to me.

( I'm sorry if this was weird, I just needed to get this stuff out of my mind)
I could relate with this very much.

Reactions: Lone, lv-gras and Tiburcio