LilBird

LilBird

Mar 16, 2020
I never realized how fast your mind can switch to give you enough courage to ctb or maybe this morning finally just tipped me past whatever line it was I was stuck on. I'm a total loser, I hate myself immensely. I am the cause of all of my problems, I'm a liar, a cheat, I have hurt people and disappointed/let down people like too much. I run away from conflicts with people and choose not to have any friends or anyone know me because of how much shame I feel so I just hide. Haven't had social media in 6-7 years now. No one knows my life I can't let people in maybe that's driven me crazy idk but you hurt people doing that, just alienating yourself. I have nothing left here and getting through today is gonna take everything in me. Really want to sh rn to help the pain. I hate myself so much I'm afraid I will go to hell.

I can't bring myself to proof read this so I'm sorry for typos or if something didn't make sense.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, BreakingTheHabit, AtMostOkay and 2 others
gottago222

gottago222

paranoia bae
Dec 21, 2021
i have to walk my dog now but when i come back can we chat?

Reactions: LilBird
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not believe that there is a hell after this life, there is no evidence of one existing. I believe we already live in hell. This life can be a nightmare. I know that it can be hard to carry on when you are suffering so much. Living is very painful. I wish you the best.

Reactions: LilBird