S

somenone

He is not even capable of committing suicide
Aug 19, 2023
I don't know what I want by asking these questions, the answers are predictable and logical, I don't consider them stupid, I just know these answers myself (probably), but it doesn't help me.
I spend the whole day doing nothing useful, in fact, I do almost nothing at all. Before, I could spend all my time playing computer games, sometimes doing something relatively useful (studying, for example), but now I mostly can't do anything at all, I don't want to.

When I try to think of something useful, my brain just refuses to work and it annoys me, I feel stupid, it must be genes and the neglect of the situation... If I switch to some small things, I feel miserable, lazy, guilty of it.
When I try to think of something useful, my brain just shuts down So I spend whole days doing nothing, trying to get off my feet all day, opening the task tab and closing it every 5 minutes :) I'm a cringe. Sometimes I succeed, for a short time, for a few weeks I try to work as much as I can (although what a job, I was just trying to master school mathematics, or something from programming, or program some stupid thing that no one needs, start studying school physics, or chemistry), but this is also it was not productive, and now I have a feeling that I have already lost time for this.

I'm already 21, I'm too detached from society, literally everything related to people scares me. I still don't have any skills or knowledge, I don't know how to arrange myself so that I don't feel disgusted with myself. In fact, in recent years, I feel that everything has become very bad, and it seems to me that I have become a typical suicidal loser, it is painful to live with the realization that your place is at the bottom.

PS:
Although sometimes, very few weeks a year, I do a lot, if it were not for this exception, I would not have done anything at all in my life, and so at least small achievements in my field of interests.
PS: Sorry for wasted time
PS: translated via google

• Hugs
Reactions: spinningship, Sannti and Brown-Jacket Revy
S

spinningship

Student
Dec 20, 2022
This sounds like ADHD to me. I'm in a similar situation hardly able to work on anything useful, and then randomly starting to be hyperproductive. It's called hyperfocus where you lose track of everything and can put lots of work in a short period of time. I'm trying to get a diagnosis right now, but i've found pre diagnosis that fish oil helps me a lot. I take 1000mg of EHA and 1000mg of DHA of fish oil capsules, you can find them in supermarkets. It's the first time i've found myself working on stuff without having to motivate myself for hours before hand....

Reactions: somenone