S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
All I give to my family is nothing but troubles, every fucking week there's a new art made by me, and they are the ones who have to pay the bill. I don't know why they want me alive, everytime I say to my mother that I shouldn't be alive she says "don't say that, we love you". I was meant to die till the end of the year, but I couldn't make it. Won't set a new deadline to be honest. Shit.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: throughtheglass, Hopeindeath!, daddy Phil :) and 4 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
They pay for an art class or program? Sorry I didn't understand that bit. If you've mentioned suicidal feelings to your mom does she talk it out with you and listen to what is distressing you? Also, I'm a mom, and I can tell you I would never see my kids as a burden that I prefer to not have. If your mom loves you she'll never see you as a burden.

ihavetoleave

ihavetoleave

Dec 28, 2020
All I give to my family is nothing but troubles, every fucking week there's a new art made by me, and they are the ones who have to pay the bill. I don't know why they want me alive, everytime I say to my mother that I shouldn't be alive she says "don't say that, we love you". I was meant to die till the end of the year, but I couldn't make it. Won't set a new deadline to be honest. Shit.
Same, I keep plodding through the mess I made/make and I didn't want to reach this year and yet here I am with no options and no way to move forward in life or CTB. I selfishly keep hanging to the side of this cliff even though it doesn't help me or anyone else that has the misfortune to be around me.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
They pay for an art class or program? Sorry I didn't understand that bit. If you've mentioned suicidal feelings to your mom does she talk it out with you and listen to what is distressing you? Also, I'm a mom, and I can tell you I would never see my kids as a burden that I prefer to not have. If your mom loves you she'll never see you as a burden.
Oh Rosey wish I had a mum like you. Mine doesn't care one bit about me, neither as my dad.

sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
i do too all my life i've hurt people and been totally oblivious to it.

S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
Sorry Rosey I've made a mistake with my native language. I mean everytime I screw things up the come to solve it.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Sorry Rosey I've made a mistake with my native language. I mean everytime I screw things up the come to solve it.
That makes more sense. Still, if you have a good relationship with your family they will be happy to help and support you. You likely view your self worse than they view you.