N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Today i was invited to a birthday party to one of my best friends. I have 3 really good friends. I can talk to them about everything and they know my whole story. However two old friends were invited. I was asked how my life is doing and how I feel.(We did not meet for a long time.) I hate these questions. I feel so ashamed that I am a loser and I cannot work and so on. They have A LOT of money, partners etc.
I left the party earlier. It hurt so fucking much. After it I told my mom that the party has made me depressed due to the reasons above. (She abused me since i was 5 and destroyed my life.) She told me to stop self-pitying.
Fuck her.
I guess you know now why i don't care how my parents feel when I ctb.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: nitrogennitrite2, Superdeterminist, Shadowrider and 7 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Oh dear, I'm so sorry you had such a bad time at that party.
One of my ex friends invited me to a party too because he really wanted to be close to me again. However, I knew the rest of the guys didn't want that so, I'm not going to any kind of events like that.

I have more than enough with this goddamn daily life!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: nopointofliving, avoid_slow_death and noname223
SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
Yeah, being reminded of how little I have achieved also makes me depressed.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
I an relate to this

I hate when someone asks me " what's your job/ what do you do for living " . Then they say they have this and that. once someone asked me : " why aren't you married yet? how many kids do you want " I felt so awful, people are so proud of their stupid achievements ( a slave job, having a partner and kids) and they want to show others that they are superior and better than you. Why? Because life gave them a partner, kids and a fucking job. these people aren't happy , they are mean and unkind. I realized something when you fail to stand for others, you fail to stand for yourself. they failed you but in fact they failed themselves.

intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-dont-belong-to-happy-people.65737/
Me neither; and i'm happy i don't. People tend to do A LOT of stupid things when they're happy.