TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
never did, not even in the circles that share my life philosophies. i dont know why i kept fighting to belong somewhere. meh, i'll be gone anyway so soon this would be lost.

• Hugs
Reactions: LADY007, D&D, whywere and 12 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I have never belonged anywhere, I cannot really relate to others,I am not meant for this world, there is nothing for me in this life. I hope you find peace.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cold, death137, Skathon and 3 others
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
Don't really like Linkin Park, but it was a part of my teenage years greatly. Your thread reminded me of this.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I can relate to what you're saying, I simply dont belong in this world, nothing about it interests me, there's nothing but pain here for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: LADY007, eternalmelancholy, whywere and 3 others
kurisutinabestgirl

kurisutinabestgirl

Kurisu is best girl
Oct 14, 2021
I relate, no matter how hard I tried I could never really belong to any group, never made good connections with anyone, and never got to the point where people desire my company.

It used to bother me back then, but now I don't really care, I accepted that I will always be alone.

I totally understand this feeling, I am sorry you're suffering and I wish you peace.

Reactions: eternalmelancholy, Cold, Pluto and 1 other person
TimeLawyer

TimeLawyer

Now scheduled for deletion. Goodbye all
Oct 10, 2019
Story of my life, even in the most radical leftist groups I'm "too progressive" joined an antipsychiatry group and was the odd one out because I couldnt see any positives to forced treatment! I go looking for radicals like myself but akways ebd up stumbling into a room full of confused moderates like an idiot. Im a New Zealander, being "in the middle" on literally every issue is supposed to be my job lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: odradek
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Yeah, same. Always being told that I don't belong here, there, anywhere, insulted, accused of being the problem regardless, always trying to be a solution, being fucked with repeatedly, and shut down and told that I cannot do anything about RAPISTS, ABUSERS, LIARS, STALKERS, or THIEVES.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LADY007 and odradek
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
I relate, no matter how hard I tried I could never really belong to any group, never made good connections with anyone, and never got to the point where people desire my company.

Yep. This is how I feel. I was home schooled so I am terrible in social situations. I tried my best to improve my situation but I found it impossible to overcome. I always knew I was going to commit suicide eventually. It was just a matter of time.