ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
I myself never think of having kids. It's the last thing I'd ever wanna do is bring someone to this place. So fucking many people world over are miserable, living In poverty and we are witnessing wars, genocides and blatant political abuse that disregards all rights too. The laundry list goes on. My peers are all starting families while most are working these low paying jobs too. How? My life experience is uniquely devoid and terrible, but even still how do you look at all this and genuinely want to add more kindling

• Hugs
Reactions: kvsvenky100, Somethingiswaddling, MatrixPrisoner and 7 others
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
I myself never think of having kids. It's the last thing I'd ever wanna do is bring someone to this place. So fucking many people world over are miserable, living In poverty and we are witnessing wars, genocides and blatant political abuse that disregards all rights too. The laundry list goes on. My peers are all starting families while most are working these low paying jobs too. How? My life experience is uniquely devoid and terrible, but even still how do you look at all this and genuinely want to add more kindling
Of course I want to have children... animals have children in a harsh environment where they have to constantly fight for their lives either against starving or being eaten by other animals... our species lived like this until a few thousand years ago, 100 years ago we had terrible wars everywhere and there will always be war but this time we are living in is undoubtedly the best taking those factors into account...

Nullm

Nullm

Student
Apr 5, 2019
It's the same inclanation that make people believe in god
Their circumstances lets them see it this way
In our society individuals are so selfish that they cannot see all those bad things you meant
And if they do see their minds twists it to their narrative

Reactions: kvsvenky100, myusername890, Somethingiswaddling and 2 others
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
Baby fever is a real thing. But regardless I think it's because of past social pressure that people procreated, rather than a desire to.

Reactions: kvsvenky100, Somethingiswaddling, MatrixPrisoner and 1 other person
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
One of the strongest reasons I wanna CTB is because of mothers. I just simply can't stand the thought of living an entire life knowing I live in the same reality as them.

Using innocent children as a shield for their own suffering. The act is so despicable I feel sick to my stomach.

• Love
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Humans have babies for selfish reasons. Either they dont wanna fall behind (because who would take care of them as old ) ridiculous on my opinion that mindset. Or they want to have a "mini" them because they want their child to behave look and do the shit they could not do while they were younger. People are broken so they wanna keep breaking people. All people who have kids at this day age are very very selfish they dont have one viable no selfish reason for doing so. They have neurons and a brain to do critical thinking and reflection, no one using the ability for thinking would think its a good idea to bring people to this stupid world. Those who say animals breed without thinking, you yourself said it , they dont have the ability to think hold back and make decisions. So it doesnt justify people's stupidity and selfishness it just make them look even more dumb.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and MatrixPrisoner
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Procreation is such a terrible crime to me, the fact that life continues to be brought into this hellish reality is such a tragedy. It's so tragic how humans create so much unnecessary suffering by forcing life into this existence where there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented. If all humans were compassionate and capable of rational thought this species would have went extinct a long time ago.

Reactions: kvsvenky100 and myusername890
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
More often than not it is for fun and then a child falls out.

Reactions: annointed_towers
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I like to think that biological reasons is one of the main reasons. This is the only way to explain all of the ignorant horny people (my own parents included) that f*ck and fall victim to a busted condom (or lack thereof) and end up haphazardly having children. But they choose to go through with the birth because an abortion or day after pill isn't a desire or an available option. They are blind to the fact that the odds are stacked against them and their children will likely never become anything in life and end up living miserable lives. Children like us that eventually arrive to the conclusion that killing ourselves is the only escape from this sick, disgusting, criminally-manipulated world.

Unfortuntely for society, this demogrphic of irresponsible people grossly outweighs the people that choose to responsibly have children under financially-sound and comfortable life circumstances. And even this latter group is dwindling by the year, evidenced by the fact that D.I.N.K. couples (Dual Income, No Kids) are become an increasing trend. These people are just simply too intelligent to burden themselves with children in this dystopic day and age.

This phemomenon was best cinematically-prophecied by Mike Judge in the opening scene of the movie Idiocracy:

This is why billionaire pychopaths like Elon Musk are scrambing to fear-mongering about population decline, in order to coax the general public into procreating to keep his supply of consumers coming and justisfy his plan to migrate people to Mars and go down in history as a savior to the human race. Sick f*ck.
Baby fever is a real thing. But regardless I think it's because of past social pressure that people procreated, rather than a desire to.
I almost fell victim to this social pressure. Put off having children with my wife until she was basically too old to safely have children. Theh we got divorced. I thnk God every day that I neve had children with her. I couldn;t imgine what a pain in the ass it would be for me right now.

Last edited:
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
This is wrong of me to say but I laugh thinking that they do it because they hate us so much, It makes me chuckle thinking they have kids because they want the smaller humans to suffer like they have. Sorry I shouldn't be laughing. But on a serious note it's interesting that parents don't really think about this. Like sure there's environmental factors but they don't think about like the mental issues as well, the internal struggles, and perhaps that the children never wanted to exist at all.