S

skittle-chan

Sep 23, 2023
soon i am going to take my exams and honestly i am so scared. even tho i studied much and i should be somewhat confident but i am shaking. i am so afraid of waking up in the morning cuz i understand that this day is coming. among people i try to look confident and be reassuring. but in reality when i stay alone i feel like i am out breath and anxiety kills me. i have a whirlwind of emotions and when i want to express it to my friends they just laugh. they do not believe that i might be unhappy that i can be depressive and anxious. in order to surpass my feelings i hurt myself physically so i can focus on intense pain in my body rather than in my head. i am so scared and i want somebody who will actually understand me but nobody even think that i can feel this way. they think i am joking about being in hurt. Guys, i am sorry if i am being annoying but i do not know where to go...hope u r all doing well <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Phantomygg, sserafim, EternalShore and 2 others
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
It's fine. Exams are stressful. People can be stressful too. I think enough of us here have had to deal with both in their time.

• Hugs
Reactions: skittle-chan and EternalShore
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
You are not being annoying at all, when I am in college my anxiety goes trough the roof and people just assume I am happy just because I smile at them but they don´t realize what´s underneath I tried to open up with a friend once but just like you they laughed and brushed it off saying that I was probably making a joke.
I wish you the best for your future

• Hugs
Reactions: skittle-chan and EternalShore
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
Good luck on your exams! >_< Personally, I'm always more worried about the other people tho! :( Our feelings of hatred are mutual for sure, but I still want to make friends but can't one bit! >_<
Also, don't worry! This is a safe place and free from judgment! hehe~ :) It's amazing how sewer slidal people near the break are all like that~

Reactions: Kempel556
Phantomygg

Phantomygg

Sep 21, 2023
Hope it goes smoothly for you, Exams were always a Bad time for me also

• Hugs
Reactions: skittle-chan