a dead

a dead

Nov 10, 2023
EI've been thinking about what to do if my life doesn't work out, I was hospitalized and returned home a few days ago, but I decided to give it a second chance and see what happens... More... What if it goes wrong? I have a lot of expectations that it will go wrong and that this is really stupid because I really want to kill myself, I don't know if I can handle it This has been going on for a long time because it's already killing me inside. I tried to kill myself this year but it failed, I don't know what to do anymore. I don't think I'll last long because this feeling of wanting to kill myself is hard to bear. I'm confused about what I'm going to do... But until then, I'll see clearly, I'll try to find the best way. Just getting it off my chest"

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, tiger b, Praestat_Mori and 5 others
tiredcat

tiredcat

tired
Nov 6, 2023
i do hope your life doesnt continue to feel to unbearable. everyone here will respect ur decision on whatever you chose to do, but if you are keen on staying here i hope you find resources or things that may help you for recovery <3

i won't say the same bullshit like "this will pass" or anything like that because it may very well get worse. i understand the feeling of just getting out of a hospital like that and still feeling horrible. you're not alone. all i can say is to explore your options, see what you can find and maybe something will work for you and give you some type of reason to stay, even if it's the tiniest thing, it's not any less than any other reason.

sending love <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: thewalkingdread, a dead and Weltall
a dead

a dead

Nov 10, 2023
Espero que sua vida não continue a parecer insuportável. todos aqui respeitarão sua decisão sobre o que você escolheu fazer, mas se você deseja ficar aqui, espero que encontre recursos ou coisas que possam ajudá-lo na recuperação <3

não direi a mesma besteira como "isso vai passar" ou algo assim porque pode muito bem piorar. eu entendo a sensação de simplesmente sair de um hospital assim e ainda me sentir horrível. você não está sozinho. tudo o que posso dizer é para explorar suas opções, ver o que você pode encontrar e talvez algo funcione para você e lhe dê algum tipo de motivo para ficar, mesmo que seja a menor coisa, não é menos do que qualquer outro motivo.

mandando amor <3
ÓThanks for the comment, I've been browsing here for a few months now and I managed to get instructions on how to do it right CO However, I haven't been alone lately because I still live with my mother, so I don't have time, especially because she knows my mental health status. But I'm almost certain that I'll come back here asking for information on how to do CTB safely and quickly. However, I'm avoiding this because there's someone I don't want to hurt, you know, so I'm practically doing this for them. But unfortunately I don't know if it will last long, the way my life has been and is, I don't think it would last long.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weltall
Weltall

Weltall

Consider Your Choices Before You Act
Nov 9, 2023
ÓThanks for the comment, I've been browsing here for a few months now and I managed to get instructions on how to do it right CO However, I haven't been alone lately because I still live with my mother, so I don't have time, especially because she knows my mental health status. But I'm almost certain that I'll come back here asking for information on how to do CTB safely and quickly. However, I'm avoiding this because there's someone I don't want to hurt, you know, so I'm practically doing this for them. But unfortunately I don't know if it will last long, the way my life has been and is, I don't think it would last long.

Do not force yourself to do something that you're not comfortable with.
Do what's best for you, but do not act on it with blind impulse.
In the moments when you can think the best while not clouded by emotions, consider the options in front of you.

No matter what decision you choose, we will support you no matter what.
I wish you luck on your journey friend.

tiredcat

tiredcat

tired
Nov 6, 2023
i'm sorry you feel like you have to live because of other people you may hurt. it's always hurtful living for other people while you don't want to even be here.

whatever decision you decide to make in the end i hope it will bring you some sort of peace. and that if it is to go through with ctb that you are truly okay with making that choice. i can only trust you've done what you could before deciding to do it <3

a dead

a dead

Nov 10, 2023
Não se force a fazer algo com o qual não se sinta confortável.
Faça o que é melhor para você, mas não aja com impulso cego.
Nos momentos em que você puder pensar o melhor sem ser obscurecido pelas emoções, considere as opções à sua frente.

Não importa qual decisão você escolha, nós o apoiaremos em qualquer situação.
Desejo-lhe sorte em sua jornada amigo.
ÓThanks for this, it really makes me feel good reading this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weltall