U

Underdepth

Nov 19, 2019
The only three people I had Dismiss the personality disorder I have been diagnosed with, telling me it is not " real " and not being supportive or understanding of it, but when they are diagnosed with an illness like Depression or go though substance abuse then it's real. They only believe what is convenient to them or what they experienced and if it's about them and that only makes me feel more isolated , and lonely. I am not receiving the help I need, mainly because of these reasons alone.

Not only that but, people who said they cared about me, end up not caring about me at all; they lie to me. They tell me how much they care about me and wanting nothing to happen to me but when i need them, they show it how much they do not care about me.

I do not know what to do, I am Tired of feeling Alone.. feeling Neglected .

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: azucaramargo, MourningHeart and SinisterKid
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
My own little support network is constantly shrinking, thats why this place is so important to me. I find the compassion and empathy so comforting and reassuring. Hopefully you will find that as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: azucaramargo and Underdepth
MourningHeart

MourningHeart

Oct 26, 2019
The only three people I had Dismiss the personality disorder I have been diagnosed with, telling me it is not " real " and not being supportive or understanding of it, but when they are diagnosed with an illness like Depression or go though substance abuse then it's real. They only believe what is convenient to them or what they experienced and if it's about them and that only makes me feel more isolated , and lonely. I am not receiving the help I need, mainly because of these reasons alone.

Not only that but, people who said they cared about me, end up not caring about me at all; they lie to me. They tell me how much they care about me and wanting nothing to happen to me but when i need them, they show it how much they do not care about me.

I do not know what to do, I am Tired of feeling Alone.. feeling Neglected .

That being said, welcome to SS, i am sure you will find people with similar problems on here who understands you. We all carry a burden, you are not alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: azucaramargo and Underdepth
U

Underdepth

Nov 19, 2019
That being said, welcome to SS, i am sure you will find people with similar problems on here who understands you. We all carry a burden, you are not alone.
Thank you !
My own little support network is constantly shrinking, thats why this place is so important to me. I find the compassion and empathy so comforting and reassuring. Hopefully you will find that as well.
Thank you !