IDoNotExist

IDoNotExist

Apr 28, 2023
I hate how I get told that there is something wrong with me and that I need to fix myself. I hate how they keep bitching about how killing yourself is wrong, how this and that is wrong. Like- bro, leave me alone. like- it's not your choice. It depends on a person whether or not they want to continue existing is this wretched world. Stop bossing people around and mind your own business.

Life is meaningless. The longer I exist, the more time I am wasting existing. I see absolutely no point in life. I just wish that pro-lifers can accept reality and leave people like us alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: WonderingSoul, thewalkingdread, Forever Sleep and 3 others
K

Klophy

Lost...
Jun 28, 2022
I mainly hate their forms of 'help'.

Which invariably ends in some form of you being selfish. Topmost being "You only pass that pain onto others"

I mean can you imagine? They sit there and try to tell you it'll all be fine, and then all of a sudden the pain you feel is too much for another person, so it's better for you to suffer.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and IDoNotExist
IDoNotExist

IDoNotExist

Apr 28, 2023
I mainly hate their forms of 'help'.

Which invariably ends in some form of you being selfish. Topmost being "You only pass that pain onto others"

I mean can you imagine? They sit there and try to tell you it'll all be fine, and then all of a sudden the pain you feel is too much for another person, so it's better for you to suffer.
OMG yes! exactly my point too.

Reactions: thewalkingdread
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do as well, I just hate how they are incapable of minding their own business and cannot accept that other people's personal decisions aren't theirs to make.

Just because they see death as the worst thing ever doesn't mean this view applies to everyone, it disgusts me how they believe that people must continue suffering no matter what.

It really is so horrible how we exist in this society where suicide isn't accepted as a valid option despite the fact that existence is so futile and cruel, allowing people a right to die in peace would prevent so much unnecessary suffering, it'd be compassionate.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: IDoNotExist, WonderingSoul, thewalkingdread and 1 other person