• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ShinyScissors

ShinyScissors

Another artist who wants to die
Feb 8, 2023
So I'm currently at work watching modules about workplace safety. I'm not really paying much attention since most of the material is common sense. Though, I hear something that had me immediately pause the narrated module.
✨Low & behold:
B64E093D 2D5B 46A6 A11F E32BCBEF1474

As you can see I did a quick google search to confirm my suspicions. I hear a lot of people hopelessly seek for painless yet easily available methods so I wanted to share. Though

Reactions: SVEN and squirley
BookPostponed

BookPostponed

an ideation regular
May 1, 2023
what would you do for SI?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Carbon dioxide is far from painless. It infact the only gas humans can detect the high presence of. It will trigger the choking and set your SI to max.

It's Carbon Monoxide needed for painless ctb

Reactions: numbnesshuman, GasMonkey, InTheDarkAlone and 3 others
Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

📜 Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
Last edited:
Reactions: GasMonkey, loopdaloop and squirley
ShinyScissors

ShinyScissors

Another artist who wants to die
Feb 8, 2023
I didn't finish this post but I was just asking if anyone else knew any more info on this method