U

usernamehere

Mar 12, 2023
I overdosed. I texted my girlfriend inconsiderate words so she called 911. I was given cpr and defibrillator. I was on breathing tubes. Life support in the icu. When i died there was nothing just black. Scary yet suffering after a decade of treatment is scary. Im not going to attempt. I just wish i had died. Now im more physically disabled and in alot of other ways im in a worse situation. I wish i never. Or that it had.. now i just have to cope with even more. Like i said im not going to attempt i don't want to go through being in the hospital for a month or more again. I don't want to be more disabled. I also suffered a brain injury. I just made my life worse. This isn't a warning its me venting. All that's left to do is cope with a life that already felt too much. Now its so much more

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: suffering_mo_7, LifeQuitter, NoPoint2Life and 5 others
finallydone

finallydone

Aug 18, 2024
i'm sorry to hear you have to endure this and i wish your luck was better than this

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
T

tiredofliving_

Oct 5, 2024
I can relate. I was also brought back last year. I'm angry every day they brought me back. I just want to find peace. So sorry for your pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: usernamehere and CTB Dream
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Overdose is terribly undependable & risky. I'm sorry you were at that point in your life.
I hope you're able to find peace🌹💔

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand just wanting to be gone, it's so cruel to me how there's all this suffering in existing. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Hugs