KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Enlightened
Apr 15, 2024
Since then I have just been existing, and felt like a zombie. I went through life daily without any plan for the future, so every day I make the future worse for myself if I don't end my existence. It's time for the zombie that is me to be buried for good soon.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mateira, LifeQuitter, landslide2 and 12 others
RadiantNumber

RadiantNumber

Mar 2, 2024
I hope there will be better times for You
If you want talk, write

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of suffering, I also feel like I'm just existing. But anyway I hope you find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kish
Praying 4 a Miracle

Praying 4 a Miracle

Student
Sep 22, 2024
I know exactly how you feel, it was two and a half years ago for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for finding rest in the end.

Reactions: Praying 4 a Miracle
NegevChina

NegevChina

Sep 5, 2024
Since then I have just been existing, and felt like a zombie. I went through life daily without any plan for the future, so every day I make the future worse for myself if I don't end my existence. It's time for the zombie that is me to be buried for good soon.
Sorry to hear about your suffering. I know just how you feel. In many ways I'm like you. It happened to me on January, I wanted to CTB, I've waited because i was so physically weak and every day things got worse in other aspects of my life that contributed to my anxiety. I lost my health, then my job, and soon every thing else. If I tried it then I would have definitely failed and things would have been even worse for me. I need to do it soon cause things are about to get much worse.

• Hugs
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Enlightened
Apr 15, 2024
Is it okay if I ask what happened over a year ago?
My ex left me and I resolved already within before, that would my ex ever leave, I would ctb. I basically feel like I'm on death row for a year now just waiting for the warden to call me.

• Hugs
ThatGuyOverThere

ThatGuyOverThere

David Benatar Enjoyer
Apr 25, 2024
Yeah, that young energetic me died, when I was twelve, when I woke up and realised that everything around me was built up by my parent to shield me from the real world, and that they would then betray me by letting that real world harm me. They set me up for failure, for better or for worse I don't quite know, but at least I'm not ignorant of the real world, but I do feel like I'm merely an observer, watching myself suffer in that world.

Unnecessarily suffering, for no benefit to myself. Maybe It would have been better if I actually died when I was twelve, instead of just my sense of self, or the fake Idea of me that was forced upon me.

• Hugs
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Dead already. Just need to dispose of my body now.
Aug 6, 2024
Exactly what I have been saying. I've been dead for five years. I still remember how it happened. Now the only thing that remains is to bury this body.