Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Does anybody feel that they are just a hollow shell walking about and they actually died along time ago? I do. I mean, I went a lovely trip to the Scottish highlands. I have posted one of the pics I took in Glencoe. However, after I took in all this natural beauty I still felt like a ghost. It definitely is near the end of the road for me, but I hope to go on a few more trips before the end. In fact maybe I will cbt on one of those trips. Who knows.

Glen

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NoMoreMorbidity, Merlay, Brink and 15 others
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Been hollow for years since my parents died

• Love
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, Merlay, Brink and 7 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
  • Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Joarga, Brink, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can relate. I feel like a living breathing corpse, i'm trapped in the prison of my own thoughts. I see life around me but I feel disconnected from the world like I exist under a constant fog. There is so much natural beauty in this world but that can't take away the despair that I feel. That picture is so beautiful though, it reminds me of the Lake District.

• Love
Reactions: whenlavaflows, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Black Sky and 3 others
L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
Me too. I'm a walking dead person.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I'm not one for nature and its scenery but if I were, I would definitely say that's a beautiful view. And like you, yes, I absolutely feel that I'm a dead man walking. One day a while ago, when I really wanted to disappear, it really dawned on me that I can't just die at whim. I'm trapped in this suit that wants to just keep going at all costs. Then I thought, every moment I live from this point I'm quite sure is going to in vain, and just filled with resentment. The only real goal I have now is to leave this existence smoothly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost Magic, FuneralCry, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others
Somage

Somage

Jan 30, 2021
Same, nothing brings me joy anymore. All I do in my spare time is sleep for relief and often my dreams are fun. I just want to fall asleep and not wake up. Too cowardly to actually end it even though I have the means. If I had a gun I could definitely do that but all I have is sodium nitrite and I know there will be suffering involved I want a fast instant exit. I could definitely pull a trigger but I'm struggling to drink a small amount of poison.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost Magic, FuneralCry and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think I kinda died 5 years ago.
Now I'm "living" because I'm just surviving.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost Magic, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Somage and 1 other person
Somage

Somage

Jan 30, 2021
Nembutal should just be available over the counter for people who have had enough.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost Magic, Zzzzz, TriggerHappy and 1 other person
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
Dead man walking

Reactions: Lost Magic, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Somage
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
Reactions: Lost Magic, FuneralCry, Brink and 2 others
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
Unfortunately I don't feel dead lol. But I will say I chose to be done with life a few years ago. I chose to stop trying. I really don't see a purpose in preventing suicide when a person has already made up their mind. Pretty picture though. Being alone is nature is basically the only times I feel any peace.

Reactions: Lost Magic
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Yes i died long ago mentally, look at the tagline under my username.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost Magic, FuneralCry and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?