Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I will summarize this. I am about to complete 4 months of unemployment, and little by little my reserves are depleting and I am in danger of ending up on the street.

Naturally I have had to make sacrifices and I only dedicate myself to selling homemade ice creams because nobody will give me a job due to my quite remarkable physical and mental disability.

Last year, a user who lives in the same country planned to carry out CTB together with SN, which did not materialize because SN was removed from virtual stores in this country. Until now...

Weeks ago I realized that the SN was put up for sale again, it is ironic that when I had a job and could buy the SN, the sale was restricted, but now I see that it is not.

I'm tired of sleeping without knowing what to eat the next day, and I don't think my situation will change.

I am going to need your help to be able to obtain the SN, this is not very expensive in this country and I want to take advantage of the opportunity. I only got to eat this week just because a user on this forum sent me some money, but I don't want to wake up and be homeless anymore. I'll make arrangements for when I get the SN, I think I'll record it and make sure some forum user shares it with you or something like that.

Either way, thanks, I want to leave this world already

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: dialogos, Grayfield, AShipinthedark and 4 others
icantSleep

icantSleep

Aug 1, 2023
I will summarize this. I am about to complete 4 months of unemployment, and little by little my reserves are depleting and I am in danger of ending up on the street.

Naturally I have had to make sacrifices and I only dedicate myself to selling homemade ice creams because nobody will give me a job due to my quite remarkable physical and mental disability.

Last year, a user who lives in the same country planned to carry out CTB together with SN, which did not materialize because SN was removed from virtual stores in this country. Until now...

Weeks ago I realized that the SN was put up for sale again, it is ironic that when I had a job and could buy the SN, the sale was restricted, but now I see that it is not.

I'm tired of sleeping without knowing what to eat the next day, and I don't think my situation will change.

I am going to need your help to be able to obtain the SN, this is not very expensive in this country and I want to take advantage of the opportunity. I only got to eat this week just because a user on this forum sent me some money, but I don't want to wake up and be homeless anymore. I'll make arrangements for when I get the SN, I think I'll record it and make sure some forum user shares it with you or something like that.

Either way, thanks, I want to leave this world already
i am so sorry for you and thanks for that user who sent you money he's or she's Amazing
anyway i wish you the best with your ctb x

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: dialogos, CTB Dream and Judah