• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

notherenotnow

notherenotnow

july 3rd
Oct 7, 2023
There was this one boy in my class. He was from Ukraine. His name was Ivan. He joined my class in 2nd year of highschool. It's been 4 years and now he's fucking dead.
It didnt happen recently. He killed himself in the middle of the last year of highschool. He didnt know polish at all and only knew a little bit of english, so only other kids from Ukraine were able to talk to him, which they never did.
Ivan was a "weird" kid. He hardly ever went to school and even when he would come then he wasnt able to do much. I mean it when I say that he didnt know polish at all, and we're in poland. From my, absolutely not professional view, I always thought that he was being either neglected or abused. My history teacher once told us that Ivan's family is terrible and that his parents arent treating him well. But none of my classmates ever saw that. He once told a teacher that his legs hurt, and that became the biggest joke in my class. My classmates would always bully him and mock him. So did most of the teachers.
And then he killed himself. I live in Danzig, so right next to the sea. There's some kind of bridge above the water. It was january and so damn cold. i cant even imagien how cold the water was. And Ivan threw himself into it and died.
Before he did that, I was thinking about telling the principal or maybe the police about how the teachers were treating him. fuck the teenageres, you wont do anything about them. And the teachers were mocking him in front of the whole class. I didnt do it because I was so terrfied that I would also be mocked by the teachers.
It's been so long and I still cannot stop thinking about it. I'm not sure if I'm guilty. I'm rather jealous that he succeded and i didnt. That he was able to escape. If I'm guilty for anything, then it's the fact that I never tried talking to him. i wish i could go back and make his time in this shit of a country just a little bit better. i wish i could go back in time and kill myself along him. If heaven exists, then I hope he's happy there. If reincarnation exists, then I hope he has a better life now. I feel so damn bad for being this jealous of the fact that he's dead and i'm not. I dont know what the fuck is this post about, Im sorry

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, corazon, NumbItAll and 8 others
U

until death

maybe it's time to say goodbye
Dec 12, 2023
It's not your fault!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: tiger b, Kit1, VidFlumina and 2 others
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
There was this one boy in my class. He was from Ukraine. His name was Ivan. He joined my class in 2nd year of highschool. It's been 4 years and now he's fucking dead.
It didnt happen recently. He killed himself in the middle of the last year of highschool. He didnt know polish at all and only knew a little bit of english, so only other kids from Ukraine were able to talk to him, which they never did.
Ivan was a "weird" kid. He hardly ever went to school and even when he would come then he wasnt able to do much. I mean it when I say that he didnt know polish at all, and we're in poland. From my, absolutely not professional view, I always thought that he was being either neglected or abused. My history teacher once told us that Ivan's family is terrible and that his parents arent treating him well. But none of my classmates ever saw that. He once told a teacher that his legs hurt, and that became the biggest joke in my class. My classmates would always bully him and mock him. So did most of the teachers.
And then he killed himself. I live in Danzig, so right next to the sea. There's some kind of bridge above the water. It was january and so damn cold. i cant even imagien how cold the water was. And Ivan threw himself into it and died.
Before he did that, I was thinking about telling the principal or maybe the police about how the teachers were treating him. fuck the teenageres, you wont do anything about them. And the teachers were mocking him in front of the whole class. I didnt do it because I was so terrfied that I would also be mocked by the teachers.
It's been so long and I still cannot stop thinking about it. I'm not sure if I'm guilty. I'm rather jealous that he succeded and i didnt. That he was able to escape. If I'm guilty for anything, then it's the fact that I never tried talking to him. i wish i could go back and make his time in this shit of a country just a little bit better. i wish i could go back in time and kill myself along him. If heaven exists, then I hope he's happy there. If reincarnation exists, then I hope he has a better life now. I feel so damn bad for being this jealous of the fact that he's dead and i'm not. I dont know what the fuck is this post about, Im sorry
Sweetie, it is NOT your fault. If someone is going to ctb there is nothing you can do to stop them. And I believe he is in a better place. Please do NOT take this personally - no matter what you could or would have done for him, he still would have ctb.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, Sylveon, Forever Sleep and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
It's understandable feeling envious, I certainly envy those who ctb as now they are at peace, eternally free from all suffering. At least now he cannot suffer anymore in this hellish world filled with humans who create so much harm.

• Love
Reactions: notherenotnow and Kit1
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
It's not your fault please don't blame yourself!! There is hardly any principal or police officer in Poland that would actually care and help anyone successfully so it probably would happen anyway but you'd cause him problems on the way.
Even though Polish people feel so damn proud of being a new home for thousands of Ukrainians now, it's awful how they often treat them. I'm disgusted. What a fucking fake society of ours 🤢

• Love
Reactions: notherenotnow
Y

Yuna is My Waifu

Nov 19, 2023
Firstly it's not your fault, it's the bullies and societies fault.

Secondly i wish i could find the courage to kill myself but I'm a coward, that kid is more brave then i could ever be.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: notherenotnow and Kit1