zeldalover

zeldalover

Everybody agrees 👏🏼
May 16, 2023
I didn't even wait for my sn to come. I'm going to take a shit ton of Benadryl after a horrible night of drinking. I know it probably won't kill me but I don't even care if it's painful. I'm not meant for life. Fuck me and everything about me. I'm done.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and not-2-b-the-answer
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I understand frustration and impatience and all of that but please don't do something like that that both won't work and could lead to problems. As someone who did want you are saying you want to do, it's not worth it! If you want to talk then you can do so here, with me or someone else privately or here in your thread.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and not-2-b-the-answer
zeldalover

zeldalover

Everybody agrees 👏🏼
May 16, 2023
I understand frustration and impatience and all of that but please don't do something like that that both won't work and could lead to problems. As someone who did want you are saying you want to do, it's not worth it! If you want to talk then you can do so here, with me or someone else privately or here in your thread.
I already did it, fuck me
2 more to equal a 15 after this night of drinking!! I don't care if it's painful, I'm ducking done!!
lol still took 18. Fuck me. I deserve all this pain, I just want to fucking die already. I'm so fucking tired of everything.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
MLDs of diphenhydramine are reported to be >20mg/kg. Unless you've got about 100 of those bad boys for good luck, I'd suggest you abort your attempt, induce vomiting and get a good rest instead ♥️

• Informative
Reactions: Nullm and not-2-b-the-answer
I

iii

Jun 24, 2021
Hope you're alright, relatively speaking... 😔