September5th

September5th

You can get better. But the choice is always ours.
May 17, 2022
Damn, it's been a while, isn't it? This place just came to mind for some reason.
I was really at rock bottom when I created my account here, but I managed to get out of the hole. Today I took a hose shower and had a lot of fun doing it. I've been enjoying the parties I've been going to, having sex when I can and now I'm starting to talk to a wonderful girl. College doesn't bother me like it used to and I'm hanging out with my friends a lot. Sometimes I still feel a little anxious, but I'm not depressed or suicidal anymore. I'm even starting to feel comfortable living in a city far from my parents' house. By the way, I made peace with my mother.
I wanted to thank everyone for sending me positive messages when I needed it and for reading my giant outbursts haha! I also wanted you to know that you can get better. Believe in yourselves!
Also, be careful who you associate with. Seriously, my ex fucked up my entire year. I only got better after realizing how bad and toxic she truly was. A bad person can drive you into depression and she/he won't feel guilty about it. My ex actually used me after we broke up for male validation. She did it because, apparently, a guy couldn't fuck her properly, if you know what I mean XD! The calls and texts she sent me set my recovery back by months. When I was almost starting to get better, she decided to reappear and say that she "loved me", that she "missed me", blah blah (typical ex bullshit). Luckily it was the last straw and I got better.

See ya! I'll show up from time to time to see how you're doing. This site is a really great place for people who are in need for help. I hope more people understand this in the future.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: absolutelyyou, suicidalinsomniac410, Regen and 6 others
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
So, so happy for you! Congratulations

• Love
Reactions: September5th
trayansh

trayansh

Dead Inside
Sep 17, 2022
I am so glad to hear that you are recovering. I am going through what you went through and its been 6 months, hope that I recover someday too.

• Hugs
R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
That's really great! I am very happy for you! I did get better - dont forget that if you at some point in your life will be in a dark place again. I wish you the best and I hope you will never ever have a toxic relationship again. Enjoy your life!

• Love
September5th

September5th

You can get better. But the choice is always ours.
May 17, 2022
Thank you all so much!
Life isn't perfect, you know? I know that I will be hurt again. But I also know that I'll find light after that.

@trayansh, it took me about six months to get better. It seemed like there was no end to it. But it's over. I can guarantee you'll crawl out of this hole. If you are going through the exact same thing as I did, just remember: if that person were so good, they would be with you right now. If they abandoned you, they're not worth your tears.

@Regen, I hope that too! She was my best friend, so you never know, right? haha ha

We had fun. She sucks absolute ass and I feel nothing for her right now. But it wasn't a complete waste, at least.