Nanimoaru

Nanimoaru

I wanna fade away like I never was
Sep 15, 2018
So yea I did something extremely dumb..I told my friend I foind an exit partner and I was to ctb this october. I was elated, I was so excited that my suffering was going to be over..it's human nature to share news you think is good. I told them thinking they'd understand. I was wrong. So while my ex isnt the reason im going to ctb, he benefits from it in my opinion. He can finally be free and date whoever he wants while im at peace. I still love him and those feelings are unrequited. We can't even have a casual convo anymore its all static and awkward. They start insulting my ex which i would not tolerate. That ex coming into my life stopped me from ctb at 23, that ex housed me and fed me when my grandma kicked me out, that ex defended me when my mither said i lied about being raped.....Honestly ive been more toxic to him than the other way around. I want him to be happy and free but his absence kills me inside.
The friend said that this mindset wasnt my own. The problem is that yes it is, if you put a band aid on a gash, the gash will still be there when the band aid falls off. I get it, its human nature not to want to see your friends go, to want to helo but i dont want help! Its like throwing me a life preserver while i want tondo drown, im just gonna yeet that shit right back to you. I learned the way to keep this part secret.
I will now await whacks to the head for.being foolish

• Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Lennox, Baskol1 and 2 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
So yea I did something extremely dumb..I told my friend I foind an exit partner and I was to ctb this october. I was elated, I was so excited that my suffering was going to be over..it's human nature to share news you think is good. I told them thinking they'd understand. I was wrong. So while my ex isnt the reason im going to ctb, he benefits from it in my opinion. He can finally be free and date whoever he wants while im at peace. I still love him and those feelings are unrequited. We can't even have a casual convo anymore its all static and awkward. They start insulting my ex which i would not tolerate. That ex coming into my life stopped me from ctb at 23, that ex housed me and fed me when my grandma kicked me out, that ex defended me when my mither said i lied about being raped.....Honestly ive been more toxic to him than the other way around. I want him to be happy and free but his absence kills me inside.
The friend said that this mindset wasnt my own. The problem is that yes it is, if you put a band aid on a gash, the gash will still be there when the band aid falls off. I get it, its human nature not to want to see your friends go, to want to helo but i dont want help! Its like throwing me a life preserver while i want tondo drown, im just gonna yeet that shit right back to you. I learned the way to keep this part secret.
I will now await whacks to the head for.being foolish

I'm sorry it did not work out with your ex, and all else that went wrong in your life.

It is of course natural to want to share the good news, but please keep this place private so people can have a last haven of support.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Lennox, Astral316 and 1 other person
Nanimoaru

Nanimoaru

I wanna fade away like I never was
Sep 15, 2018
I'm sorry it did not work out with your ex, and all else that went wrong in your life.

It is of course natural to want to share the good news, but please keep this place private so people can have a last haven of support.
Didnt mention this place, maybe a lot of things but im no idiot

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Baskol1 and woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Didnt mention this place, maybe a lot of things but im no idiot

It's unfortunate that our friends outside are completely uncapable of respecting our wishes regarding whether we stay or go. It sucks.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Nanimoaru