TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Now I'm not some little bitch that will make a public song and dance towards people who do birth corporate drones but i do hate them in a detached kind of way.

Like i get on with the person but i split them into two and despise the natalist part with a passion.

I have my own experience of a neglected childhood, my parents are thick as pig shit and thought technology would be a great thing instead of you know, creating memories or physical affection. Instead they passed on their childhood of shit to me.

I watched a UK program "one born every minute" i felt ill seeing these parents look so blissfully unaware of anything, in my eyes it takes a special kind of stupid, ignorant automated person with no awareness whatsoever to have kids.

I guess what they want is more important cause "One life, lets copy everyone else" then you see them cry on internet looking all sad.

Like give yourself more work when you already work constantly as is, fucking insane, grind mindset slaves.

It's pretty fucking hilarious at times though, i will often scroll facebook on the weekend to see my high school friends crying about their hellspawns being little shits in the store. Or their cuddle selfies looking like a slapped arse. šŸ˜‰

Reactions: depthss, Daxter_87, Forever Sleep and 7 others