farine_de_ble

farine_de_ble

I wish everyone the peace they're searching for
Dec 21, 2023
I desperately want to die but I'm scared of making an active attempt. What if it works? What if it doesn't? What if it leaves me disabled or incapacitated for life? What about my family that I'm going to be leaving behind... they would be devastated. I wish so desperately that I could just drop dead of some natural cause. I don't even care how painful it would be to go out. Sudden appendicitis, heart attack, literally anything. The best would be just slipping away in my sleep without knowing what's happening but I inevitably wake up morning after morning after morning after morning... if you believe in anything please pray for my sudden and unexpected demise šŸ™

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lotus_pink, CasTheFriendlyGhost, Justnotme and 4 others
J

John Clare

Feb 6, 2022
I know how is that feeling, the desperation, that you're running out of time but you're unable to take the next step. In my case is not because I'm afraid to die, but the implications that could bring my actions to my family.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Remanant, Dingusguy, MatrixPrisoner and 1 other person
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
i have started to fantasise about being murdered. my throat slit or choked to death. pray for me too

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, farine_de_ble and Dingusguy
Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
I know how you feel, I desperately want to end it. But I can't, not because I am too afraid, I just can't hurt the ones close to me like that. I tried a while ago to push people away by acting like a fucking asshole, but I was bad at it, and they caught on quick.

I will wish, hope, and pray that you may find a way out. Whatever that is, be it death or getting better. I wish you luck in your search for an end.

• Love
Reactions: farine_de_ble
R

Reasonably_Rational

Dec 25, 2023
I feel like i just wrote this!

You are not alone in what you are feeling. Everybody in this predicament is scared.

I used to enjoy the beauty of a sunrise...I now despise the breaking dawn. I know it will be another day on this miserable planet with no escape. No amount of prayer will end it. Every morning, I take my first conscious breath and my first words out of my mouth are "Goddammit... I'm still alive".

You are obviously young and healthy enough that a botched attempt would suck worse that your current situation. The good news is that time is on your side. And....if you fuck it up bad enough....you can always qualify for the handicapped parking spots.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Dingusguy and farine_de_ble
logi3535

logi3535

even in death, may you be triumphant
Jan 8, 2024
I guess it all boils down to wether you're sure if you want to go down that route or not. It's a stressful decision to make, wether you feel conscious of making that decision to take your own life or not, especially when you care about how the aftermath would affect your family, its very kind. No matter what happens, I wish you the best and hope that it all works out, in life or in death.

• Love
Reactions: donsie, nymphojuno and farine_de_ble
Imprisoned

Imprisoned

Oblivion
Jan 10, 2024
Those thoughts definitely come to my mind as well. It's why I'm so afraid of hanging or the exit bag method. Just imagine if you end up incapacitated; you'd be in an even worse hell. I'd say just take it easy, don't do anything on an impulse, and don't rush anything. It's really annoying how we just aren't allowed autonomy over our own lives, it's either stay on this hell planet for decades or die a really gruesome death. FFS

• Love
Reactions: farine_de_ble and donsie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the peace you search for, I certainly wish there's the option to just never wake again, I find it cruel how we cannot just choose to fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, farine_de_ble and donsie
throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
I desperately want to die but I'm scared of making an active attempt. What if it works? What if it doesn't? What if it leaves me disabled or incapacitated for life? What about my family that I'm going to be leaving behind... they would be devastated. I wish so desperately that I could just drop dead of some natural cause. I don't even care how painful it would be to go out. Sudden appendicitis, heart attack, literally anything. The best would be just slipping away in my sleep without knowing what's happening but I inevitably wake up morning after morning after morning after morning... if you believe in anything please pray for my sudden and unexpected demise šŸ™
i know how you feel. i hope you find the peace that you search for

• Love
Reactions: farine_de_ble and donsie