R

Rocinante

Enlightened
Aug 26, 2022
and removed everyone and left all forums.
I realized people only talk to me when they want to talk to me and ignore me otherwise when I have something to say, I will only use this forum for social interaction here on out. Everyone else was just rude to me like irl

• Hugs
Reactions: yyytry, Trannydiary, sincerelysad and 8 others
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
and removed everyone and left all forums.
I realized people only talk to me when they want to talk to me and ignore me otherwise when I have something to say, I will only use this forum for social interaction here on out. Everyone else was just rude to me like irl
Social media is terrible and a lot of people are terrible as well, I wish people and society could be more nice and genuine.

Reactions: Trannydiary, Pisceslilith, Rainy_days and 6 others
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I don't have social media, i don't feel like have social networks if i don't have a life.

Reactions: Trannydiary, Yavannah, spoiledsick and 5 others
LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
I was on a few social media when I was a teenager, stuff like facebook, instagram, twitter, etc. Later in life, in my late teens, I started going on there for a short period of time and then forgetting about my accounts for months. And I took the decision to delete everything and move on about maybe a little more than a year ago. One of the best decisions of my life. Social media would only make me more tired, it was emotionally draining, and I would compare my life, my face, and my physique to every picture I would see. Mind you at the time, I didn't even know about photoshop, the power of makeup, and angles. As I said, one of the best decisions.

Reactions: Anon1337, Kualk, Trannydiary and 6 others
T

throwawayyy

Jun 21, 2022
I deactivated everything recently too. It would always just make me feel worse, especially after having experienced a very fun social period in my life, going back to isolation is even more depressing now

Reactions: Rocinante
byebyered

byebyered

sunshine ☀️
Mar 9, 2022
I deleted all my social media too ! I surprisingly don't miss it ! I never really posted anyway, I just compared myself to others all the time. Crazy *lightbulb moment* when I thought , "why do I keep getting on something (tiktok , Insta ) that makes me feel like shit ? lmao definitely a weight off your shoulders once you realize how much of grip addiction to social media had on you. I do miss the memes though

Reactions: yyytry, Trannydiary, Rocinante and 1 other person
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I stopped using 'un-Social Media' around 2015 as l found it to be a Very Toxic Place to be and a waste of Data! I only use YouTube,DuckDuckGo,and SS now

Reactions: Kualk, Trannydiary, Rocinante and 2 others
its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
Getting rid of social media changed my life dramatically for the better. Don't go back!

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Trannydiary and Rocinante
Rainy_days

Rainy_days

Experienced
Dec 21, 2022
Same here, I just keep facebook in case I need to emergency contact someone someday, but I never check it. Needless to say, it's not a happy experience to go look at a bunch of pictures and videos of my peers with their families and successes. I feel bad enough as it is without taking a shit bath like that.

Reactions: Trannydiary and Rocinante
LookingforAnswers

LookingforAnswers

Student
Mar 15, 2022
Deleting social media is a phenomenal idea. It gives the allure of keeping you "connected". Really it just wastes time and subconciously leaves you in a comparison state.

Keep it up!

Reactions: Trannydiary, Rocinante and Pisceslilith