Busticket

Busticket

Student
May 18, 2021
Please don't judge me.
And I am not trolling.
I am just a very lonely guy who has no real life friends or girlfriend.
That's why I always cancel my account deletion after a few days.
Because I am lonely and have no friends or gf and this place serves as communication with people who are also going through some really tough times.
And I have a few threads I want to open and get things off my chest.
This coming Saturday, the 24th of July 2021 I WLL leave.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Oh Good Lord...we don't judge you,i'm a very lonely person too so i can understand you but maybe you could stop write everytime that you'll leave on this or this day...it's just an advice ;)

Reactions: overcomingfear
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
No one is judging you.

If you take time off, that's fine. You don't have to log off.

Reactions: overcomingfear and fruit-loops
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I guess you keep making these announcements in order to force yourself to leave. Can't you tell it's not working? :)) And it doesn't have to work... You don't have to leave for good. People who don't like you can stop reading your posts

Reactions: kovkay, All Things Must Pass, Celerity and 1 other person
Busticket

Busticket

Student
May 18, 2021
I guess you keep making these announcements in order to force yourself to leave. Can't you tell it's not working? :)) And it doesn't have to work... You don't have to leave for good. People who don't like you can stop reading your posts
It's not about the negative people who ridicule my threads (which you are one of them by the way), I Ignore them
It's about me.
I am addicted to this site and connecting and getting validation and recognition from you all which is quite ridiculous because you are all complete strangers living thousands of miles away from me and I will never meet any of you.
I guess I just want to feel like I exist to someone in this world as I have no friends and no gf so I only exist to my family.
I am simply addicted to this site. Whenever I open a thread and I see it has a lot of replies I get a dopamine rush.
And I want to stop that addiction.

Reactions: _r1a
O

overcomingfear

Experienced
Sep 1, 2020
If it makes u feel better it's no shame visiting the site. If u think it's an addiction just lower ur time here. I know it makes me more suicidal if i hang here too long

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
It's not about the negative people who ridicule my threads (which you are one of them by the way), I Ignore them

90 % of the people who make jokes on here don't do it with the intention to ridicule anyone. It's called ribbing/good-natured teasing, & it's simply something that a lot of human beings, especially guys, do - we make juvenile jokes & playfully insult each other.

I guess I just want to feel like I exist to someone in this world as I have no friends and no gf so I only exist to my family.
I am simply addicted to this site. Whenever I open a thread and I see it has a lot of replies I get a dopamine rush.
And I want to stop that addiction.

It's better to have only online friends than no friends at all...

Reactions: Celerity
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
You don't have to feel bad for not ctb and I don't think trying to force you into doing it will be a good thing, because, if you do it while pressured, you will go unprepared and, if you stay, you will feel bad for it. You can stay for as long as you want and just be cool about it.