R

RW__Asher23

Global Mod
Dec 11, 2022
First I want anyone who may read this. It was first posted not here but on a USENET News Group called alt.suicide.holiday I was among some of the first posters to this site and over the years it grew into the Famous ASH site that was in the news and is responsible for this and many other offsprings that came from it. Including the PPEH which was started in that newsgroup. ASH. Now, sasu is closest thing to it.

I meant to be gone. My ctb was good. But I was not careful and was found. But here is post. We maintain the archive of ASH alt.suicide.holiday and some other offshoots. If you want to visit it I can give the web addy. I don't know who will take over when the last of us ASH survivors are gone but we are in low numbers now and older. Lost another one to ctb this year. Thanks xanthia.com ASH. for the home archive. It's good to be remembered. Even in passing from ctb. We are an exclusive club no one WANTS to join but good to know you are not alone. The sites welcome statement to anyone who came there. Hi, Sorry You're here. Welcome. It simply meant that we were sorry you could not find anyplace else anywhere you could go to and talk about ctb and not get locked up persecuted, judged, accused of being sick, insane, needing mental help, told you are crazy, say they will call police, etc etc., but there you will only find people like you none of that other stuff. So why were we sorry? because society and laws were not there to help you or welcome you. You had no place or anyone to talk to about (did this work or that and if it didn't what method would and how to avoid mistakes etc.) All that started there alt.suicide.holiday. ASH. There really was no place like it. And when they discovered ash and they did really bad things to ruin it with photos and copied posts and publish things like my note you read here exposing people and bad things to follow. Media, News, Legal's all hated us. Sound familiar? So to anyone who reads this. Sorry you're here. Welcome. Peace. Happy we now have sasu. Thanks sanctioned-suicide. Closest thing we have to that old place.
There was no name to be safe when this note appeared. There were other sites all part of the ash world including chat on IRC Channel. Well anyway this was not meant to be about ASH. Sorry. Wish you all Peace. My time here is not long now.

IT'S TRUE (Suicide Note)
------------------------

People say
"Shit happens"
And it does
To me
All the time

People say
"Things will look different
in the morning"
And they do:
Worse