gu1klh

gu1klh

Jan 12, 2021
Perhaps it wasn't even a big deal, that argument. Arguments happen regularly for me and my bf but they always end so extreme.
I couldn't take it anymore so I took the scissors and my thigh is covered in cuts. I couldn't do anything about it. I hate myself, i hate this world, everything.

I just don't feel like I'm enjoying anything anymore. No motivation for anything. Worst thing about it all is that if i tell my bf what i did, he'll most likely break up. He doesn't wanna deal with it which is understandable.

I feel kinda alone and just no motivation for anything. I just do things because i need to.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rack.-, boddibo, Baron and 1 other person
Rack.-

Rack.-

Trying to understand this world
Jun 11, 2023
I just don't feel like I'm enjoying anything anymore. No motivation for anything. Worst thing about it all is that if i tell my bf what i did, he'll most likely break up. He doesn't wanna deal with it which is understandable.
What do you mean it's "understandable"? If you are going through a hard time right now you should trust enough your bf to talk with him about how you are feeling right?

gu1klh

gu1klh

Jan 12, 2021
What do you mean it's "understandable"? If you are going through a hard time right now you should trust enough your bf to talk with him about how you are feeling right?
Yes but he is tired too from life. He doesn't have to "take care" of me. He already dealed with it once, no need to put him in that situation again

Rack.-

Rack.-

Trying to understand this world
Jun 11, 2023
Yes but he is tired too from life. He doesn't have to "take care" of me. He already dealed with it once, no need to put him in that situation again
I understand... However I strongly believe that you both should try to keep sharing your feelings with each other (even if you are tired of it). I think that would be easier than everyone fighting their own war...
Still, I really wish I could take all of your pain away with a big and warm hug. I'm sorry ❤️

Reactions: gu1klh