• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AliceinNeverland

AliceinNeverland

Soon to jump off this sinking ship...
Dec 14, 2023
Some people call it self pity but idk how you're supposed to react when you find yourself completely helpless in a situation. This life is no good. I'm going to buy SN as soon as an online seller opens shop in January. This will be my 4th attempt since I was 16 (I'm 20 now) and I've decided that this is going to be an elaborate one. I'm not counting on failing. I am going to leave this life once and for all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21 and Yaffle
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Some people call it self pity but idk how you're supposed to react when you find yourself completely helpless in a situation. This life is no good. I'm going to buy SN as soon as an online seller opens shop in January. This will be my 4th attempt since I was 16 (I'm 20 now) and I've decided that this is going to be an elaborate one. I'm not counting on failing. I am going to leave this life once and for all.
I understand I cry every day it's as if I don't know how to smile anymore. I can't remember when the last time I laughed happened. I'm so sad all the time. You are not alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Yaffle
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering, best wishes.

Reactions: Yaffle
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
same thing, my life is hell and there is no point in it. I am just wasting time in suffering, oppression and poverty. I will find my SN too and then end my suffering forever.