Neptunette

Neptunette

tired head, heavy eyelids
Jan 8, 2024
Even if I wasn't here, I could not imagine living in this world for much longer. To me, the world is growing more and more dystopian. Just seeing how much has changed in the last 5 years, maybe the last decade or two, is not making me look forward to what is ahead. Hopefully, it won't be my problem anymore.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lammpz, Celerity, psp3000 and 7 others
neurotic

neurotic

𝐈 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐀 𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐧 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 /// πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™
May 24, 2023
Even if I wasn't here, I could not imagine living in this world for much longer. To me, the world is growing more and more dystopian. Just seeing how much has changed in the last 5 years, maybe the last decade or two, is not making me look forward to what is ahead. Hopefully, it won't be my problem anymore.
I completely agree, I was watching the new years ball drop in 2004 compared to 2024 and it is disgustingly dystopian. Ads, phones, people visually disconnected from reality. It makes me feel so sick. I asked myself if I would've been happier back then, but it's pointless to think about. Things are only going to get worse and there's no way I can stick around to see what kind of nightmare life is going to be like 5 years from now.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lammpz, Celerity, Sylveon and 3 others
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
its apparent with the generation of kids nowadays, love, lessons, finances, everything seems to be taking a downturn and i dont see any apparent fixes other than a huge reset.

Reactions: Celerity, ColorlessTrees, Life'sA6itch and 1 other person
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I completely agree, I was watching the new years ball drop in 2004 compared to 2024 and it is disgustingly dystopian. Ads, phones, people visually disconnected from reality. It makes me feel so sick. I asked myself if I would've been happier back then, but it's pointless to think about. Things are only going to get worse and there's no way I can stick around to see what kind of nightmare life is going to be like 5 years from now.
The world is getting worse every year, month it seems too.

Reactions: psp3000, Sylveon, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person