Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
Everyday, multiple times a day... I feel overwhelmed. I feel the need to talk about what's going on with me. Inside I have a such an indescribable anger towards everything that's impossible to deal with... and the only healing elixir is love. All kinds, from lot's of people. You don't remember reading and you have not seen the post I did called Dad. But If you somehow miraculously care enough to read it you'll see why I can't ever trust anyone again. And that includes all of you on this site...

I don't think anyone can bare with me and my needs, and even if they did I would call them egoistical in my head, I would call them lechers that use my pain in order to heal themselves...

One person said I was in jail, I can't reach you and you can't reach me. That's probably true.

To be this lonely hurts. It just hurts so much... I should have left this earth way earlier.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Moonicide, mediocre, Margimet and 4 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
We're here for you what we can be. If you ever need to talk you can PM me. You don't have to trust me as you have trust issues, but it's good to vent from time to time. I'll read over your aforementioned post and provide some feedback if I have any.

Loneliness can eat away at you. You can be surrounded by people and still feel alone. I've been dealing with that myself lately.

• Love
Reactions: mediocre and EmptyArms
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
If you ever need to talk you can PM me I may not be able to help that much but I am a good listener...

Reactions: Flume and EmptyMan