depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
So I have my date 14th feb 21.
I will be going by CO and tent
today is the 1st day I've been alone and I could of easily went threw with it today!
but I don't have all my equipment yet.
(but that's not hard to get as Items are all easy to get hold off.
I already have a tent Can anyone tell me if the pic ive enclosed of the tent will this do the job or do I need to buy a different one?
I am so determined to die and today being alone and thinking about it has make me rather excited I have all my plan and I know what I need to do to achieve it. I will soon be out this pain cloud surfing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 33
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, Zebedee, ecmnesia and 5 others
OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
I understand.

Reactions: death137, sadworld and depressedsally
HelloHell

HelloHell

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I don't know much about this particular method, so i cant answer your question regarding your tent sorry
but I understand the excitement you mentioned. Knowing that you have a way out from the suffering is very relieving indeed

Reactions: Metalhead, death137, sadworld and 2 others
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
I don't know much about this particular method, so i cant answer your question regarding your tent sorry
but I understand the excitement you mentioned. Knowing that you have a way out from the suffering is very relieving indeed
Yes I've never felt this before maybe because my 1st time being alone for awhile and knowing i could of done it today if I had all my equipment well it just makes me so happy To know it will all be over soon

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Zebedee, death137 and 2 others
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020
Sticky tape and saran wrap to cover any nooks left I'd say is a must.

I have never set up a tent in the woods , so i dont know how sturdy they are to the effects of strong wind? could be extra secured with some heavy rocks and rope if it feels unstable, I guess.

this pain cloud surfing

I felt that sister, sending you love.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, depressedsally and death137
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
Sticky tape and saran wrap to cover any nooks left I'd say is a must.

I have never set up a tent in the woods , so i dont know how sturdy they are to the effects of strong wind? could be extra secured with some heavy rocks and rope if it feels unstable, I guess.

I felt that sister, sending you love.
Yes Im going to use black duck tape as it's strong and short seal and holes etc
Only question I do have I'm going to fall asleep and hopefully just die while am asleep will I be aware of dying will it wake me up chocking etc
Ordered on way just my coal now to get I think I'll be bringing my date forwards I really can not stand being here anymore

Attachments

• 7C324052-CE14-43EB-9608-D778D1198E96.png
    7C324052-CE14-43EB-9608-D778D1198E96.png
    917.5 KB · Views: 34
  • E3C1CA21-73BC-405A-B576-99A3CE59DED3.png
    E3C1CA21-73BC-405A-B576-99A3CE59DED3.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Silvermorning
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

Oct 10, 2020
Yes Im going to use black duck tape as it's strong and short seal and holes etc
Only question I do have I'm going to fall asleep and hopefully just die while am asleep will I be aware of dying will it wake me up chocking etc
Ordered on way just my coal now to get I think I'll be bringing my date forwards I really can not stand being here anymore

No chocking,
Should be just a slight headache/ nausea and dizziness/inebriation feeling, in between 7 to 20 minutes, depending on the starting concentration. After that , it's over.

It can take up hours though to do the deed with small concentrations, but you won't feel a thing. Death is said to be peaceful, it's the meticulous preparation the bitchy part, checking any nook and crany, and burning the charcoal (about 20 minutes or lesss) until it's ashed over and transported.

Mushroom spawn is such a beast that can thrive in up to 20,000 ppm in the growth phase. In mushroom farms , workers have been known to faint on the spot without warning at all.

Thats how powerful carbon monoxide is , but for us, the waiting part is the bummer, since we "know" what's gonna happen. Once everything is set up, taking some sedative is an idea, if the suspense feel too much.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and depressedsally
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
No chocking,
Should be just a slight headache/ nausea and dizziness/inebriation feeling, in between 7 to 20 minutes, depending on the starting concentration. After that , it's over.

It can take up hours though to do the deed with small concentrations, but you won't feel a thing. Death is said to be peaceful, it's the meticulous preparation the bitchy part, checking any nook and crany, and burning the charcoal (about 20 minutes or lesss) until it's ashed over and transported.

Mushroom spawn is such a beast that can thrive in up to 20,000 ppm in the growth phase. In mushroom farms , workers have been known to faint on the spot without warning at all.

Thats how powerful carbon monoxide is , but for us, the waiting part is the bummer, since we "know" what's gonna happen. Once everything is set up, taking some sedative is an idea, if the suspense feel too much.
I've got some diazepan they should work just fine take 2 of them and am asleep with the co does the rest of the work.
I just wish I could leave today I would hang myself but I really don't want to go that way after reading some stuff on here and SN is hard to get now. god dam why does it have to be so hard am ready to leave this b***h of a place

Reactions: asdwannadie, Huntfish34 and Silvermorning
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

Oct 10, 2020
I've got some diazepan they should work just fine take 2 of them and am asleep with the co does the rest of the work.
I just wish I could leave today I would hang myself but I really don't want to go that way after reading some stuff on here and SN is hard to get now. god dam why does it have to be so hard am ready to leave this b***h of a place

The positive of sn is that once you drink it you cant' go back (without calling an ambulance) so it works on impulse , whereas charcoal needs a meditative will to lie down and ease into it (or benzos)

Hard to procure SN. I share the sentiment.

• Love
Reactions: depressedsally, Huntfish34 and sadworld
Z

Zebedee

Lost all hope
Sep 30, 2020
I'll be using a car rather than a tent, but from reading previous threads I understand that the tent should ideally have a 3000ppmm hydrostatic head. Not sure how much difference it would make though, using a tent with 1000ppmm.

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning and depressedsally
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
I'll be using a car rather than a tent, but from reading previous threads I understand that the tent should ideally have a 3000ppmm hydrostatic head. Not sure how much difference it would make though, using a tent with 1000ppmm.
Thank you for this information think I'll get a different tent then

H

hudsonkkk

Nov 20, 2020
So I have my date 14th feb 21.
I will be going by CO and tent
today is the 1st day I've been alone and I could of easily went threw with it today!
but I don't have all my equipment yet.
(but that's not hard to get as Items are all easy to get hold off.
I already have a tent Can anyone tell me if the pic ive enclosed of the tent will this do the job or do I need to buy a different one?
I am so determined to die and today being alone and thinking about it has make me rather excited I have all my plan and I know what I need to do to achieve it. I will soon be out this pain cloud surfing
I was also going to take the opportunity, but I lost my nerve, I'm a bit of a coward

Reactions: depressedsally