FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The pro-life people disturb me with how they worship this existence, it comes across as insane to me seeing suicide as the worst tragedy despite the fact that suicide is the only way to find peace and relief from the horrific mistake that is existence.

It's undeniable that existence is something so hellish, it's the true problem and I see existence as something best avoided as after all it just causes harm. The only tragedy lies in how existing beings have to suffer so senselessly, existence will always be evil as it's the source of all suffering.

I see existence as best forgotten about and erased, the fact that many people glorify the curse that is existence will always feel so wrong as after all there could never be any peace in this disgusting world where there is no limit as to how much anyone can suffer, all that existence does is create unnecessary problems.

It's truly something to despise and it makes existence even more evil how we cannot easily free ourselves in peace despite this reality. Existence is nothing more than an endless loop of senseless cruelty and it will always disgust me how delusional humans create so much harm by how they see suffering as something to be prolonged, all those who worship this evil existence will always come across as very deluded to me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, kilowatt, WAITING TO DIE and 2 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
What I don't get is why they create life that will die if they are trying so hard to prevent and escape death? Isn't this illogical?

Reactions: myusername890, WAITING TO DIE, Forever Sleep and 2 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
What I don't get is why they create life that will die if they are trying so hard to prevent and escape death? Isn't this illogical?
Because they think it's a gift to be able to have experiences even if it's temporary.

Reactions: R_N
Ampsvx123

Ampsvx123

Student
Jul 10, 2018
They have made the world their God. They see goodness when the newborn still guiltless cuckoo immediately goes on its rampage. Here, Evil seeps omnipotently all across the hollows, but the blind refuses to see, see the way trees spend their existence stretching and begging the sky, see how stupid plants are, as protection, lest they be made aware that little malices eat em whole at all time.
In their adoration for filth, they shall lose their means to wander, to seek, to love, to dream, here in the barren fallows, abortions of the Moon, sad specters of the night, they shall remain, while goodness, in its eternal fervor, shall hie suns one by one to much greater realms

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Because they think it's a gift to be able to have experiences even if it's temporary.
Even bad experiences that they also try so hard to prevent while they live?

Life is full of bad and good and at the end you lose everything. But it is worth it for the good parts in your opinion? I disagree honestly but I respect your opinion.

We should also keep in mind that sometimes kids are born without any kind of plan, it just happens naturally and spontaneously like with animals.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and sserafim
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Even bad experiences that they also try so hard to prevent while they live?

Life is full of bad and good and at the end you lose everything. But it is worth it for the good parts in your opinion? I disagree honestly but I respect your opinion.

We should also keep in mind that sometimes kids are born without any kind of plan, it just happens naturally and spontaneously like with animals.
I wasn't telling you how I felt about life (it wasn't worth it for me) but rather what the reasoning other people use to justify reproduction is.

Reactions: R_N
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
This world is evil in so many ways. We live on a hostile planet where it is often too hot or too cold. We are prisoners in our bodies that require too much attention, such as eating, drinking, washing, exercise, medical attention, and they are poorly designed and give us a multitude of problems.
This dreadful world is also a predatory system. Something always has to die in order for something else to survive. Animals, crops, plants are all living things, yet we are forced by our bodies to eat these things.
This so-called society that we live in is also a predatory system. The rich exploit and abuse the poor, then there are sexual predators, greedy corporations, corruption government's worldwide. The list goes on and on.
I think the vast majority of people in this horrid world are both stupid and selfish.
I view humans as a failed species, and hope that we go extinct because there is far too much suffering in this world, and it is never ending.
The vast majority of this suffering is caused by humans, yet people never change for the better.
It has always been a world of pointless suffering and existence is both pointless and meaningless.

Reactions: Immensevoid, myusername890 and Yavannah
cosifantutti

cosifantutti

Student
Aug 27, 2023
Everyone on this site knows the sheer horror of suffering.
Most people haven't suffered. On one level they recognise that suffering is terrible but they have no ability to imagine it.

Extreme suffering changes you. You've discovered something in life that everyone else is blind to.

Reactions: ObssessedEirika, WAITING TO DIE and Immensevoid