Soapie

Soapie

I hope we all can heal from this
Mar 26, 2021
This truly is just how my brain is wired. I'm unfixably, inconsolably, unhappy. Nothing will make my head right. Not love or riches or anything. No matter how much I grow or change, the universal truth is that I'm just going to sit in my room starving and cutting myself, going to work, and then go back to my room to starve and cut myself. Killing myself is inevitable but I'm too scared to do it. Oh well!!!

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, dyingalone123, Labean and 14 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand. For me, there is absolutely nothing that would make me want to stay alive. It has never felt right me being alive. I just dislike everything about living. Life is just a pointless unnecessary thing. I was perfectly fine not existing before I was forced to live. All I want is to be free from this world. Suicide is also inevitable for me. I'm sorry you are suffering. I hope you find the peace you are looking for. I also feel scared in a way to do it, but it is not easy as we are programmed to survive.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, mentalhealthfighter, wannabesetfree and 2 others
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
When your mind has been traumatized this is what happens

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Dead Meat and ihatemylife
Soapie

Soapie

I hope we all can heal from this
Mar 26, 2021
When your mind has been traumatized this is what happens
It's so weird cause I don't feel like I've gone through anything that terrible, but how else would I end up like this? Maybe my brain is just weird

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Nothing would alter my decision to end my life. I will never accept certain inalterable things and therefore do not accept life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and pthnrdnojvsc
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
I think there are some legitimate reasons why someone would feel that way. even with power, money and fame. No one can escape death and decay. Life is a constant battle against entropy where everyone eventually loses.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, ShornSoloists, ihatemylife and 1 other person
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Killing myself is inevitable but I'm too scared to do it.
Agreed. SI may be temporarily inhibiting me, but I see life as a significant negative--far more pain than it's worth. This only gets worse as I get older. And as we both know, despite the Polly-Anna beliefs to the contrary, success chances go downhill with age. In the end, we all die. Might as well go on our own terms.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Rogue Proxy and facel
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I think there are some legitimate reasons why someone would feel that way. even with power, money and fame. No one can escape death and decay. Life is a constant battle against entropy where everyone eventually loses.
i want to escape decay (old age) and the way is my Death. Death is not something i dread or fear but the solution to all problems the need for food, aging , pain diseases , problems ,evil, work etc. . Yeah even a billion dollars won't stop you from becoming an old , wrinkled, half demented "human" as if there were a difference between humans and other animals :

picture6.png

Last edited:
Reactions: mentalhealthfighter, FTL.Wanderer and ihatemylife
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
the solution to all problems the need for food, aging , pain diseases , problems ,evil, work etc. . Yeah even a billion dollars won't stop you from becoming an old , wrinkled, half demented "human" as if there were a difference between humans and other animals
THIS! Love it!

C

Crimsonghost3

Nov 14, 2021
I always told people it was good I wasn't rich famous or even popular because if I was I'd end up dead from drugs. Money was never gonna fix me only allow me access to ctb how I always wanted to. I took one last vacation with my ex and tried so hard to enjoy it I even ended up telling her how hard it was to keep myself together because all I wanted to do was die. She gave me a lot I needed and still it wasn't enough to stop anything. I've known for so long that I wasn't meant to exist that I've also known nothing I could ever get will change that

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Labean