K

KiraX

Oct 20, 2023
Been wanting to ctb since i was 14
Came close couple years ago but called someone to come help me.

This past year though it's gotten really bad and It feels like I'm an inch away from doing it. I'm just waiting for something terrible to happen to give me that final push like losing my living situation, or my chronic health issues getting worse to the point where living becomes difficult even if I wanted to live.

Made an order for sn today and I'm gonna store it in a box for that day if it comes. Hopefully I didn't get scammed though... I'll do aquarium test if it even comes in the nail ever.

Originally my method was gonna be detergent based but I feel sn would fit me better.

I still am holding on for something positive to happen in my life for once though... going through this for over 15 years has taken a toll on my brain and ability to focus, talk, remember, ect

• Hugs
Reactions: wastingtime and Some place nice
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I'm sorry, I wish I could take your pain away. Hope you find peace soon.

• Love
Reactions: KiraX
K

KiraX

Oct 20, 2023
I'm sorry, I wish I could take your pain away. Hope you find peace soon.
Thank you. I can get a small amount of comfort knowing I'll get peace no matter what happens positive or negative. It's all just letting a story play out at this point.

Reactions: Some place nice
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best in whatever happens going forward, it must be a relief knowing you'll have the option of SN.