J

Joerg.buechner86

Aug 9, 2020
My mental disorders got so bad over the last years that I consider suicide via hanging. The thing is, I dont want to feel the pain and the inability to breathe, so I wanted to know if there is any method to become unconscious shortly before the process. Any drug or other methods? Please help

SadJessu

SadJessu

Just tired.
Aug 17, 2020
It is possible to compress the arteries so that unconsciousness is achieved before death. The SS wiki has an article on hanging, I'd advise reading that, as we're not really allowed to give advice on particular methodology. I hope you find peace.

W

WearyOfStruggling

Male, 54
May 23, 2020
My mental disorders got so bad over the last years that I consider suicide via hanging. The thing is, I dont want to feel the pain and the inability to breathe, so I wanted to know if there is any method to become unconscious shortly before the process. Any drug or other methods? Please help
I noticed you said in a previous post that you had a cylinder of helium. According to the PPeH, one becomes unconscious a few seconds after donning an inert gas exit bag. I hope you are able to overcome your challenges and continue your life, though.