yellowroses

yellowroses

Ever Seeking
Jun 12, 2023
I've always leaned more towards the methods that could be taken for an accident- I honestly just want to leave as little impact on this world as possible, plus I think an "accident" would be much easier on my family than a suicide.

For context, I suffer from schizoaffective disorder among other issues, and have severe agoraphobia. I haven't been able to work since February of this year because of how bad it all was: hallucinations, panic attacks, etc.

Up until a few weeks ago I was actually doing really well: keeping my focus on healing and trying my best to cope with my mental illnesses in healthy ways. I even took the steps to begin quitting nicotine, since I was feeling somewhat good and have been wanting to quit for awhile now. Thoughts of suicide were the quietest they'd been in over a decade.

Then about two weeks ago everything went to shit. First off, my landlord completely destroyed my backyard without warning. I'm the only person with access to the yard, and when we first moved in my landlord was ecstatic that I mentioned wanting to garden back there. Ever since I had to stop working, I had been sitting out there for literal hours everyday and it was doing wonders for my mental health, it had become my and only safe space to escape from everything and ground myself back to nature. Now all my plants are crushed, the ground smothered in sawdust, and as if that wasn't enough, they sprayed everything down with poison. The bees and butterflies I had worked so hard to bring to my yard, in the middle of the city, are all gone now.

Then, last week, I found out one of the other people in my building has been stalking me because she's convinced I smoke inside apparently (I don't, my partner has asthma so I'm extremely careful to keep any of the smell out of the house). Apparently she's been sending our landlord photos of me smoking outside the building "as proof" (??). Being watched/tracked is one of my biggest paranoid delusions, when it gets bad enough I don't leave my house for weeks at a time. Finding out that there's validity to those thoughts has completely destroyed me.

They have also been doing some construction inside our apartment, so I've been spending the last week holed up in my bedroom with the curtains drawn, 24/7, only leaving to go to the bathroom. Haven't eaten except when my partner practically forces me to. The anxiety from everything has been giving me heart palpitations. Resting heart rate last night was 140bpm. Any desire to heal is completely gone, and I'm once again just desperate to get out of here.

I used to want a quiet and non-descript death, but now I want to blow my brains out on the front steps of my apartment. I want them to know that they're the ones that fucking killed me when I was so close to recovery.

If you've read this, thanks for listening. Wishing us all peace ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, OutOfTheVoid, Sannti and 7 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Damnt, I'm sorry they have put you through so much bullshit when you deserve None of it. Fuckem all.

I get it and understand All too well... for awhile I contemplated blowing my brains out in the parking lot at my old job. From Pure spite, hatred, anger, resentment towards a certain boss and a couple of dickhead co- workers. Finally decided not to because I had numerous friends there that I would never want to see such a bloody mess. Wasn't worth it Imo.

I wish you Nothing but the best, Godspeed. ♥

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, todiefor and yellowroses
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really so horrible how humans create so much suffering in this world, making existing much more unbearable, it sounds so awful what you've been through but anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and yellowroses
todiefor

todiefor

Scrap that, nothing matters at all after all
Jun 24, 2023
Omg why did they do that to your garden??! I know how incredibly difficult it is to bring nature and bees and butterflies to your space in a city, I'm furious for you, why did they do that?! It must have provided u with so much peace. I am so sorry that happened.

And that stalker, that is also just insane, I'm sorry all these things are happening all at once to you. People should be kind and generous to strangers we never know what others are going through, and these idiots really went out of their way to destroy your recovery im sorry.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: yellowroses and Huntfish34
OnceThougtTwiceDone

OnceThougtTwiceDone

Student
Apr 15, 2023
Do you have any idea on how to kill yourself, if not pm me, I'm pretty sure you can pm me by viewing my account, I tested on FuneralCry since they're the only user I know who let's everyone view there profile and they are right above me.
Edit : Sorry about your garden, it sucks that people frame people just for the sake of it, and the fact that they removed a coping mechanism of yours, it just shows how inconsiderate humans are.

yellowroses

yellowroses

Ever Seeking
Jun 12, 2023
Omg why did they do that to your garden??! I know how incredibly difficult it is to bring nature and bees and butterflies to your space in a city, I'm furious for you, why did they do that?! It must have provided u with so much peace. I am so sorry that happened.

And that stalker, that is also just insane, I'm sorry all these things are happening all at once to you. People should be kind and generous to strangers we never know what others are going through, and these idiots really went out of their way to destroy your recovery im sorry.
Thank you for the kind words ❤️ as for why, there was a large log that fell into the property about two years ago, which they just now decided to try to remove, with absolutely no regard to any of plants or decorations. I guess the people they hired don't understand the concept of a garden, because they trampled all my plants and threw all the cut up wood on top of my food garden, completely crushing everything. Also, since I made the original post I've also found out they "got rid of" (pretty sure sold) some of my furniture. Also had a wind chime go missing, which was a gift from my grandma and was marking the grave of my former emotional support pet. I'm trying really hard to keep my head up but this shit fucking sucks so much.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34
todiefor

todiefor

Scrap that, nothing matters at all after all
Jun 24, 2023
Thank you for the kind words ❤️ as for why, there was a large log that fell into the property about two years ago, which they just now decided to try to remove, with absolutely no regard to any of plants or decorations. I guess the people they hired don't understand the concept of a garden, because they trampled all my plants and threw all the cut up wood on top of my food garden, completely crushing everything. Also, since I made the original post I've also found out they "got rid of" (pretty sure sold) some of my furniture. Also had a wind chime go missing, which was a gift from my grandma and was marking the grave of my former emotional support pet. I'm trying really hard to keep my head up but this shit fucking sucks so much.
That is absolutely insane, they've totally damaged your property and tramped over such sentimental things without any regard for others. I feel like I just don't get people in general, why not just be a little careful?! Argh I'm so sorry!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: yellowroses and Huntfish34