FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see suicide as self care as it's the way to escape from all future unnecessary suffering and harms in this very undesirable existence, suicide is the way to find peace from the curse of existing as a human. Only the thought of eternally ceasing to exist comforts me, the only relief lies in an eternal and dreamless sleep, suicide is self care as no matter what I'll always see it as preferable to not exist as only the existing are capable of suffering after all and not the dead.

I find it terrifying how there is no limit as to how much a human can suffer and the thought of existing for so long and being tormented by old age certainly disturbs me so this is why suicide is self care. I see existence as the problem and death is the solution as death literally solves everything. In fact I see suicide itself as very rational especially as existence is so cruel and futile, all that humans are doing is just waiting around to die anyway, suicide is the way to find permanent relief from this dreadful process of slowly dying.

It's just so horrifying to me how humans do all they can to make suicide so inaccessible even know allowing people the option of a peaceful way to cease existing would be so incredibly compassionate. I see so much beauty in the thought of a permanent release from all future suffering, I envy those who cease existing but the only true perfection lies in never existing at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, CTB Dream, Circles and 5 others
just_a_guy

just_a_guy

thispersondoesnotexist
Oct 27, 2023
I've never thought about it as self care but I can't argue against your point from my current mindset. I think the idea of self care through self harm would be difficult for most people to reconcile but when you consider the relatively quick nature of suicide compared to the permanence of life, along with the comparitive pain associated with the two choices, self care can be achieved through the process of self harm as long as the self harm is permanent. Any other kind of self harm where consciousness is not snuffed out remains damaging, regardless of the temporary mental reward imo

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Circles and Darkover
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
I see suicide as the ultimate embodiment of 'my body, my choice'. That's why I will never understand people who believe in liberalism can't get behind that simple concept. If we aren't free to do what we want with our own bodies and ultimately lives then the whole concept crumbles down into dust. The option of suicide is a very personal decision for each individual and to that end it should not be considered a bad thing just because most people can't get behind having autonomy over our own bodies.

One thing I will never understand is that despite most people who are against suicide death is going to happen regardless whether they like or not. Death happens senselessly and randomly to most people and they can't control the situation. To me the option of suicide is about the true control that we never got to have in life whatsoever not only over your body but also your fate.

• Hugs
Reactions: just_a_guy and CTB Dream