storeboughtisfine

storeboughtisfine

trying my best
May 1, 2023
I have been bottling this up for weeks but i finally just let some people know. Its not like the physical parts of my suicidal ideations have been hidden. But i gave words to symptoms today. I disclosed to a few of my closest circle ive been suicidal and was making a plan, until i got a spot in at a new doctor's office tomorrow.

And i made a promise to them i would go to the hospital if the visit doesnt go how i need it to.

So my plan is going away for now, and im terrified of going inpatient again, but i'm mostly just holding out hope things will fall into place the way i need them to.

Words would be appreciated right now.

Update: partners are not taking this well. Im so tired.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: charlotte_, Shivali, Artictart and 12 others
floaxed

floaxed

Tired of being tired
Apr 27, 2023
It's good that you told someone about how you're feeling. I hope you find happiness, nobody should die, nobody really deserves to die, we deserve our pain to stop. I hope you get better ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Shivali, Artictart, SunflowerBrains and 2 others
EmpathyMinded

EmpathyMinded

Student
May 1, 2023
It's a start. Things were never going to be completely better overnight. Proud of you for trying this though if that's what you want to do, takes strength to rise up when that much weight is on your shoulders. Stay focused, and make sure you give yourself plenty of opportunities to do little things to make you happy. I believe in you.

• Love
Reactions: Shivali, Artictart and storeboughtisfine
storeboughtisfine

storeboughtisfine

trying my best
May 1, 2023
It's a start. Things were never going to be completely better overnight. Proud of you for trying this though if that's what you want to do, takes strength to rise up when that much weight is on your shoulders. Stay focused, and make sure you give yourself plenty of opportunities to do little things to make you happy. I believe in you.
Thank you friend.
It's good that you told someone about how you're feeling. I hope you find happiness, nobody should die, nobody really deserves to die, we deserve our pain to stop. I hope you get better ❤️
I'm hoping I can pull it together

• Hugs
Reactions: CC123
BlissCore

BlissCore

<3
May 3, 2023
Its a journey, and you took the first steps, which is huge,im proud of you.There can and probably will be people you may lose along the journey, but that shows who is there for you and who isnt. I really hope its easy as possible for you.

Reactions: Das Nichts
Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
It's great that you are attempting this. Try to be patient with yourself, like others said it's a process.

• Love
Reactions: storeboughtisfine and CC123
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
I am so proud of you for reaching out. Often it is not the validation we need for others but from ourselves. Speaking out loud our problems and therefore admitting those feelings is already a big and always not easy step to recovery. So even if they don't take it well, it is important that you know that you have done the right thing.

• Love
Reactions: storeboughtisfine
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
telling anyone you're struggling is never easy, let alone your loved ones. im glad and i really hope things work out for you. how are you feeling now?

• Love
storeboughtisfine

storeboughtisfine

trying my best
May 1, 2023
telling anyone you're struggling is never easy, let alone your loved ones. im glad and i really hope things work out for you. how are you feeling now?
I'm trying to hold out hope for better days.

• Hugs
Reactions: cgrtt.brns
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
i dont know what if anything i could say to help, but i know its difficult especially when better days seem like such a distant dream. you're not alone. i really do wish you the best.

• Love
SunflowerBrains

SunflowerBrains

May 7, 2023
It's so courageous to reach out for help. I hope things turn out okay. Good luck, and best wishes!

• Love
Artictart

Artictart

Tired
May 6, 2023
It takes a lot to reach out and get help. I wish you the best <3

• Love