nora.

nora.

Be Free
Jan 2, 2021
everything is just out of my control. my life, my choice, my friends, everything. people wont let me die. if i accidentaly show leave blood on the ground, into the ward i go. if i do something wrong (anything about suicide/self harm/not taking my meds) in my life, there is always punishment. either its not letting me out of the house, its not letting me close the door when im in a room.

my friend's mental state is getting worse. i cant do anything for her. everyone has life harder then me, i just hope i can take everyone's pain, everyone in ss, my friends pain, everyone. i dont care what it takes, i just want to stop everyone from hurting. i just feel like everything about me is invalid, my depression is not depressed enough to be a real depression.

im sorry for whining. its just a small problem. im just overreacting. i just really needed to talk about it, i have no friends that fit to talk. my biggest fear is everything being out of control, and its happening right now.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Wrennie, Ender, sadworld and 5 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
People won't let me die either. Everything is so hard and the world a chaos.

Hope your friend and you get and feel better soon.

Hugs and love!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sadworld, grungeCat, nora. and 1 other person
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
It seems like a lot of people just expect you to support them through all of their problems, but somehow you are not allowed to have your own, regardless of how much of a burden they are on you. Any mention of suicide or even accidentally hurting yourself is enough for other people to put you in a mental hospital.

It would be nice if there was some magic spell that could make everyone around you feel better and another one to help yourself, but as far as I know, we don't have those things. While you are here, I recommend not worrying about everyone on SS so much, at least not until you get to a point where things are better for you. Right now you are the one that is hurting, so let us worry about you instead. :hug: