Druggy423

Druggy423

Kirie goshima
Jun 30, 2023
I'm so tired, life is going slow again, I feel distant from my loved ones, nothing is fun anymore, I've started keeping my pills up here in my room again. I'm thinking about sh so much more, I keep running my fingers along my scars, in class, at home, I've given up trying to hide them, it's too much work, I get too hot wearing long sleeves. I need to stop doing it, my friend says the scars trigger her, but I keep wanting to do it, I need to. It's the only thing that helps. Music isn't interesting anymore. Neither is reading, or games. I've started eating less. My dad put a mirror on the bathroom door, I have to look at my body now. That's not helping. My dad's angry again, but I'm so scared of losing him, I can't lose my other parent. I already lost my mom four years ago. I can't keep doing this.
I need someone to help me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, Vesiira, AllCatsAreGrey and 4 others
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
I'm so tired, life is going slow again, I feel distant from my loved ones, nothing is fun anymore, I've started keeping my pills up here in my room again. I'm thinking about sh so much more, I keep running my fingers along my scars, in class, at home, I've given up trying to hide them, it's too much work, I get too hot wearing long sleeves. I need to stop doing it, my friend says the scars trigger her, but I keep wanting to do it, I need to. It's the only thing that helps. Music isn't interesting anymore. Neither is reading, or games. I've started eating less. My dad put a mirror on the bathroom door, I have to look at my body now. That's not helping. My dad's angry again, but I'm so scared of losing him, I can't lose my other parent. I already lost my mom four years ago. I can't keep doing this.
We're all here for you ❤️ you beautiful soul

Reactions: Druggy423 and Lifeis_Jouissance70
Weltall

Weltall

Consider Your Choices Before You Act
Nov 9, 2023
I don't know in what context how your friend is triggered, but if it's just a general reaction of: "that's unpleasant for me to see", then that's not a friend. That's someone who is not willing to accept you as an individual--an individual that's having a difficult time in their life.

If the triggering is because she also did self-harm at some point, then that would be a slightly different story. But even then, I'd hope that other people who were at one point in a similar situation would be more understanding.

If you love your dad, try to talk to him a bit more. Try some small talk to start the conversation.
"How was your day?"
I don't know why he's angry, but he still loves...even if it's not seen right now.

Reactions: Druggy423
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
I'm sorry you're feeling this way. Everything is losing its' meaning for me too. Nothing interests me anymore. It all feels so hard and pointless. Always here for you. Sending love.

Reactions: Druggy423