Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
P
Much the title.

With this whole fucking virus shit, I feel like it made me stuck in regard to life... like my only choice is to wait and just work/get funds to die...

But honestly, I dunno what I im.waiting for like I literally just wanted to do whatever before I go.
Now, who knows when that'll be and honestly I don't want to hang around for any of it.

I ao how or when but soon. I'mmm making plans I need to.

My chance to enjoy whatever shotty pieces of living are kinda not possible at all rn so.

It'ss going to be 100% more difficult. Around my family most of of of the time. All public places are being watched more. Especially parks and shit too.

I'm tired and shit so ik this isn't the most comprehensible post but yeah all in all...

I wanna die as usual and I dunno what I'm waiting for. Literally nothing. So. I want to start planning my exit.

I' mm pissed that I can't even enjoy much before I go but who cares.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BabyYoda, Hopeindeath!, zherhk and 6 others
PrettyMoose

PrettyMoose

Eat my arse, Pain&Sh*tness & Mindf*ckitation Grift
Mar 1, 2020
I hate this COVID shit too, I've wanted to die before all of this happened and now it just complicates things. It's a strange thing when one can find less isolation in lockdown than one can find in normal times, but that's the reality for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: WinterFaust, Hopeindeath! and Livingvsdying25
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Sorry to hear.
Hope you can find some small things to at least get some enjoyment from....

:heart:

• Love
Reactions: Hopeindeath! and Livingvsdying25
JohnUK

JohnUK

Student
Feb 15, 2019
So do I. Have had to change my method due to the lock down. Was going to be jumping off Beachy Head cliffs on the south coast but can't. Now I'll be hanging from a pillar in my place in full suspension when the time comes

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Hopeindeath! and Livingvsdying25
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Wonder how long will this last.
Can't carry out any plan due to lock down

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!
T

toomuchtimetodie

"to be overly conscious is a sickness"
Mar 13, 2020
For those of us who leave things till last minute. It's fucked up tons, stores selling materials like rope, postal service for products, traveling for train method or travelling to suicide spot etc.