SuicidalSheep

SuicidalSheep

Feb 20, 2021
People call me smart but appearantly I'm too fucking retarded tie tie a noose wtf is wrong with me none of the tutorials make any sense they have no clarity whatsoever I really NEED to die these chronic conditions mean the enjoyment I crave is literally impossible just fucking kill me already

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Is your rope very waxy? That may be preventing the proper amount of fricton that is needed.

Reactions: LeperGnome
SuicidalSheep

SuicidalSheep

Feb 20, 2021
Is your rope very waxy? That may be preventing the proper amount of fricton that is needed.
I don't know hot to tie it to the bar, I don't know how to tie the noose, everytime I get one pulling one side makes it go away so It can't actually hold my head. Then once I just did random stuff and got lucky it held itself but at the wrong spot and the size of the noose was too big.

• Wow
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so horrible how existence doesn't come with an permanent offswitch to just instantly find eternal peace from all suffering, I certainly hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die, it's cruel how people have to struggle so much to cease existing. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: I can't beat it