NOISYMIND

NOISYMIND

Everyday I wake up I wanna die again.
Sep 11, 2018
*Repost*

I have shut myself in my room for nearly two weeks now. I'm not able to function. I stopped talking to anyone recently because talking to someone who hasn't been through the same life & pain as I have just won't make things better but worse.

And now I don't know how talk to my family (my dad & my grandma) anymore, I can't even look them in the face. Just hearing them in the house makes me nervous. There's too much anxiety and I can't do anything about it at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Strumgewehr, Ben, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
not a big loss

its a commom misconception that family cares about you or can help you in any way

Reactions: RURIRA, lv-gras, Nofaith and 2 others
NOISYMIND

NOISYMIND

Sep 11, 2018
not a big loss

its a commom misconception that family cares about you or can help you in any way

I've been blocking out all my friends irl too. None of them is as real as the people are on the forum.

Reactions: lv-gras and DeathBecomesMe
L

lifeofregret

Sep 7, 2018
At least you don't yell at them. I'm disabled so I have to watch them help me do a few things and then watch them do everything I want to help with. I just sit in silence and cry and never answer their questions

Reactions: lv-gras
NOISYMIND

NOISYMIND

Sep 11, 2018
At least you don't yell at them. I'm disabled so I have to watch them help me do a few things and then watch them do everything I want to help with. I just sit in silence and cry and never answer their questions

No I won't. I know they love me and they've done nothing wrong. Just sometimes I can't control my instant anger but I always walk away because it gets any worse. Now I just remain silent and hide under the duvet whenever they come near me...

I'm sorry that you're in such a position :(

Reactions: lv-gras and BaconCheeseburger
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
*Repost*

I have shut myself in my room for nearly two weeks now. I'm not able to function. I stopped talking to anyone recently because talking to someone who hasn't been through the same life & pain as I have just won't make things better but worse.

And now I don't know how talk to my family (my dad & my grandma) anymore, I can't even look them in the face. Just hearing them in the house makes me nervous. There's too much anxiety and I can't do anything about it at all.

I agree, I can't face them after everything that's happened without having good news, and I haven't had good news in a very long time. I never talked to anybody outside my immediate family. I haven't been to a family gathering at a holiday or wedding in years.

"The ball is in my court" and it's probably not going to be returned lol.

Reactions: lv-gras and NOISYMIND
NOISYMIND

NOISYMIND

Sep 11, 2018
I agree, I can't face them after everything that's happened without having good news, and I haven't had good news in a very long time. I never talked to anybody outside my immediate family. I haven't been to a family gathering at a holiday or wedding in years.

"The ball is in my court" and it's probably not going to be returned lol.

I get that.

I believe I've been a "bad news" to my family and every day being here just making me more guilty. :(

Reactions: lv-gras
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Family is overrated.
The only person you can rely on is yourself.

Reactions: betteroffdead, NOISYMIND, lv-gras and 1 other person