F

floofhook

Sep 24, 2020
Some of my friends were supposed to visit me today. I haven't seen them since covid started and I cooked dinner and prepared activities.
They're 30 minutes late and I've been calling and texting to no reply. I think they'll stand me up and I don't think I could take it. I don't have other friends and my social life is non existent. I don't wanna live like this anymore.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: blackwidow92, Pookie, Meditation guide and 4 others
Intotheflames

Intotheflames

a stranger in a strange land
Dec 23, 2020
Maybe something is holding them back. If not it's their lose. I personally wouldn't miss it, and I'd be grateful for the efforts.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Give them some time. They might just be late.
Hope your friends go to visit you and if not, don't take it too personally. There will be another opportunities!

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Sorry this is happening to you, I hope that they're just late. Is this the first time this happening or does it happen often with them?

Reactions: Pookie and Wrennie
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
That's an awful feeling. :(

I hope they arrived in the end? Hugs.

F

floofhook

Sep 24, 2020
Some of my friends were supposed to visit me today. I haven't seen them since covid started and I cooked dinner and prepared activities.
They're 30 minutes late and I've been calling and texting to no reply. I think they'll stand me up and I don't think I could take it. I don't have other friends and my social life is non existent. I don't wanna live like this anymore.
They did actually come over 2 hours late. I was very upset I wanted to cancel but they apologized profusely and we did have some fun.
I'm feeling a bit better now thank you all so much.

• Love
Reactions: Øystein and Pookie
H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
Life is becoming unbereable for me too. I just hate the fact that tomorrow I have to face another day.

Reactions: Conker and floofhook
F

floofhook

Sep 24, 2020
Life is becoming unbereable for me too. I just hate the fact that tomorrow I have to face another day.
It's getting too much for me. I feel like I'm going to snap soon.

Reactions: Conker
Øystein

Øystein

Can't cope
Apr 24, 2020
I'm glad they came in the end and you were able to enjoy yourself at least for a bit.

Reactions: Pookie and floofhook