throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
All these goodbye posts. So much pain and suffering. I'm tired. I can't read trough their posts anymore. I can't bear it. I want to end my suffering.

Everyday there's a new "goodbye" post and people wish them good luck and safe travels but I can't. I just want to leave. You all act like it's normal. Behind every post there's a person with feelings who just took their life. It's not just letters on a screen. How can you stand it? Seeing other people succeed while you're still here?

Sometimes I see how people join,stay for two days and then CTB. It's very common. Just think of all those silent lurkers. Every forty seconds there's someone killing himself. A million every year. I don't want to be stuck here any longer. I am running in circles. Everyone I know eventually kills himself and I'm the last one to be stuck here. How long do you think people last here?

I think most just stick around for a few days reading the resource thread and then going ahead. Maybe they'll open up a new account if they have questions. I think we are the kind of people who are in-between. Stuck in limbo.The kind who can't live and can't die. Eventually we have to decide. It's just the question of when. I think I'm very close. I always come up with new excuses. I need to stop and get my shit together. I think CTB requires impulse. Maybe an emotional trigger, another traumatic event in life.
"Just do it" Sounds so easy and maybe it is. We need to stop procrastinating.

Reactions: solacely, Smilla, Justanotherconsumer and 4 others
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
All these goodbye posts. So much pain and suffering. I'm tired. I can't read trough their posts anymore. I can't bear it. I want to end my suffering.

Everyday there's a new "goodbye" post and people wish them good luck and safe travels but I can't. I just want to leave. You all act like it's normal. Behind every post there's a person with feelings who just took their life. It's not just letters on a screen. How can you stand it? Seeing other people succeed while you're still here?

Sometimes I see how people join,stay for two days and then CTB. It's very common. Just think of all those silent lurkers. Every forty seconds there's someone killing himself. A million every year. I don't want to be stuck here any longer. I am running in circles. Everyone I know eventually kills himself and I'm the last one to be stuck here. How long do you think people last here?

I think most just stick around for a few days reading the resource thread and then going ahead. Maybe they'll open up a new account if they have questions. I think we are the kind of people who are in-between. Stuck in limbo.The kind who can't live and can't die. Eventually we have to decide. It's just the question of when. I think I'm very close. I always come up with new excuses. I need to stop and get my shit together. I think CTB requires impulse. Maybe an emotional trigger, another traumatic event in life.
"Just do it" Sounds so easy and maybe it is. We need to stop procrastinating.

I'm doing the same procrastinating thing. I guess I need to get up off my ass and look for a blade. I'm not trying full suspension, and I can't get partial right, so I guess I'll just have to cut deeper than I usually do, and with a sharper blade.

Reactions: Smilla, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person