Veketal

Veketal

Jul 18, 2023
theres always something unexpected to happen

its never "class class home"

for example, today, with absolutely no notice the whole spanish class and the teacher has dissappeared and i have an adhd-meeting-thing (a psychiatrist thing?) over an hour from now and now ive just been hiding in the school bathroom (there're many bathrooms so its fine im not stealing anyone's bathroom) and i dont wanna go to the cafeteria alone but i feel so sick and nauseous that i might need some food idk what to do i just wish i were dead. so fucking dead. i want to become a flower.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, Kempel556, crisis and 2 others
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
My college year started this week, I went to the first class then skipped the following days because it's just a place that brings sadness and anxiety to me so I try to avoid it as best as I can, during lunch ,just like you, I don't even go to the cafeteria I just go somewhere else out of college to eat alone or don't eat lunch at all

Reactions: haibane
crisis

crisis

Oct 4, 2023
i dont quite understand the situation, but it sounds like you should eat something and try to clear your head. if the class has disappeared, then (depending on what year you're in) it's probable they just went out for extracurricular or something. or, if im to take your timeline at face value (which i am admittedly having trouble wrapping my head around) they might've also went early for lunch. i wish you good-luck with your psychiatrist meeting; they can be difficult for some but i believe in your ability to get through it!
sidenote: what kind of flower?