• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DysphoriaDrug

Jun 29, 2021
I dont know why Im so preoccupied with thoughts of my death. I wake up every morning and stretch and yawn. The sun streams in. I see a beautiful tree outside of my window. I'm well rested. My body doesnt hurt. Im well nourished. My job isnt too stressful. I make enough money to get by. I have great people in my life who love and support me. So why can't I stop thinking about where is the best place to hang myself? Partial or full hanging? Can I maybe get some chemicals to give myself a more peaceful death?

The only thing that's really wrong with me is that I have a man's body only I'm not a man. I don't know why it matters. Some people are men and some people are women. For the most part everyone else seems fine with what they got. I don't know why I can't live with it.

• Hugs
Reactions: EvisceratedJester, NoPointOfReturning and Praestat_Mori