Abhorrence2

Abhorrence2

May 5, 2024
I remember walking around some lake with her I remember her beatiful blue eyes first thought to come into my mind after I get drunk. Well she has a boyfriend now and I feel like I am not interested in any other girls and I feel like I pushed her away because I was in a bad place at the time and it's eating me alive

As you get older I feel like relationships aren't the same and it is depressing
@Rocinante

I am so drunk and I want die

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36, DeathWish3301, derpyderpins and 4 others
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
I remember walking around some lake with her I remember her beatiful blue eyes first thought to come into my mind after I get drunk. Well she has a boyfriend now and I feel like I am not interested in any other girls and I feel like I pushed her away because I was in a bad place at the time and it's eating me alive

@Rocinante

You must let go of all expectation of outcome
seriously
It will haunt you

Just enjoy the moment because nothing is guaranteed after

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
You must let go of all expectation of outcome
seriously
It will haunt you

Just enjoy the moment because nothing is guaranteed after
Carpe diem. Live in the moment. YOLO

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocinante
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Relationships do tend to be less intense as you get older, but that's not a bad thing. It makes them easier to handle. And "less intense" certainly does not mean "less good".
Just get on with your life. Eventually you will find another girl. She won't be the same as the one you just lost. The odds are that she will be better than her in some ways, and not so good in other ways. That's how it usually works out.
Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: lovedread and derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023

@Rocinante

That heart-wrenching feeling of a teen crush is just so powerful, isn't it? I have no desire to be with my old crushes but just picturing them a decade, decade and a half later still sends ripples of nostalgia.

But don't give up on relationships. A real, true love nurtured over time is something that - while maybe not as intense in its emotions - is far more satisfying.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I can't stop thinking about a certain boy. I feel like I am not interested in any other boys and I feel like I pushed him away because I was in a bad place at the time and it's eating me alive

@Rocinante

@dödsängel

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: derpyderpins and Dr Iron Arc
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
<insert any face you like>

09c47cd5-2f2e-40b0-ba3f-fea872f34f2a.jpg

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
The particular love interest I've had these past few months also can't leave my mind. Neither can the other few women I've been attracted to. They're still living rent free in my head and they can't be kicked out because what kind of heartless monster wants to kick out women from where they live even if it's inside my mind?

• Yay!
Reactions: derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
I can't stop thinking about a certain boy. I feel like I am not interested in any other boys and I feel like I pushed him away because I was in a bad place at the time and it's eating me alive

@Rocinante

@dödsängel
It's tough when someone leaves you and you feel like it's your fault. Sorry you're going through that. :(

DeathWish3301

DeathWish3301

May 15, 2024

@Rocinante

Oneitis is an absolute bitch. I've certainly felt that intense pain, as I'm sure most other people have at some point in their lives.

DM me if you'd like to vent and feel comfortable doing so.

Hope you feel better soon, stranger.